Are You Happy Bama Lost ?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by CalcoTiger, Dec 6, 2008.

1. houtiger

houtiger Founding Member

Happy. Hard to pull for a head coach who quit on you.

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Id hate bama even if saban wasnt there. Actually I like Saban, I justh ate Bama far worse. If Bama went to the BCS game whoever they played I'd pull for the other team.

3. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

Ummm, Yes.

4. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Are you kidding me? Of course I am. I even love the fact that it was a close game. That always makes the defeat that much harder to deal with.

I also echo Bandit's sentiments. OU vs FLA is going to be one hell of a matchup. I don't think Bama could stay on the field with OU.

5. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

I actually don't want to see that happen. Utah will play like they have nothing to lose and try to chump an SEC team. Bama needs to show up and rep the conference. I suspect this loss tonight will be devastating and I wonder how Bama will respond. I couldn't tell if Saban wanted to cry tonight or kill somebody. :lol:

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I can not stand Bama. And it has nothing to do with Saban. I lived in Anniston for almost 4 years when I was in late Elem - early Middle. Regardless of your ties to any college team, they force you to choose sides between Bama/ Auburn and I liked Bo Jackson so I went the Auburn way. Got a lot of flak for it from the Bam'ers... just never could stand them after that. So while I understand the conference prestige thing by all SEC teams winning... Bama is just the one team I can not ever root for. Period.

7. Hellz to the yeh!

8. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

Fair enough. I tend to feel that way about Auburn, but I've never HAD to live in 'bama. :lol: So there you go. I just don't want to hear crap from a chump conference about our conference. Bama better get up for this game and get ready. They better not lay down with a busted ego. If they lose, I'll take pleasure in them losing yet again to waste this season, but I'll be pissed that they didn't rep the SEC in a game against Utah - freaking Utah, man. :)

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Yeah it's hard for me because I am an LSU fan 1st but an SEC fan second... and having Bama in this conference makes it tough for me come bowl season. But I feel rooting for Bama to lose every game is the lesser evil here. :thumb:

10. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I have mixed feelings here, really!
    I don't hate Saban or anyone in his situation, anyone would've left for a better gig but one thing that this has taught me is the grass isn't always greener on the other side!

I don't care for Bama, really and I didn't care who won the SECCG.
    I don't like Florida or Meyer but I do hope they win it all, I will pull for all SEC teams in their bowl games.

The thing that I've stopped and took notice is the fact that Bama is back.
    I realize Auburn is down for now but man, we play Florida and Bama every year.

I just can't believe how difficult our schedule has gotten and Nick Saban is one hell of a recruiter slash coach.