Are race-related crimes really up?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Nov 19, 2016.

1. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

I agree. These stories of people committing crimes and screaming "go trump" or "make America great again" are 99% bullshit.

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think there is probably validity to the stories but what I question is the adding of Trump's name like he is the great savior that will wipe out everyone who isn't white.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

This particular story has been revealed to be untrue, the girl admitted she made it up.

I live in New York. A make America great again hat would get far more pushback on the subway.

Plus her story was obviously nonsense. She is riding the train in midtown in the evening, the train would have lots of very liberal people on it, it would not be the sort of place where crazed racists would attack Muslims. Any attack on a Muslim by whites would result in a thrashing of those whites.

In fact any attack on innocent anyone except by blacks on black would result in people intervening.

If men attacked a Muslims with with slurs on the train, no fewer than 15 people would have photos of it on Twitter and snapchat within minutes, and potential heroes would he be helping the woman out.

We have elevated victim status so much that I never believe any victim stories.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I think it is probably true that trump is less racially divisive than Obama. And I think trump is a fucking clown

Winston1 likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I think y'all give Obama way too much credit.

6. Big Tiger

Big Tiger They don't call me "Big" for nuttin

What we really should've given him was a rope.