Are race-related crimes really up?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Nov 19, 2016.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I would say all crimes especially voilent crimes are hate. Hate crimes are bullshit and white prople are not allowed in the hate crime club apparently. Also just wondering about the word "minority". Let me see if I got this right;
    1. Women are minorities
    2. Blacks are minorities
    3. Latinos are minorities
    4. LGTB'S are minorities
    5. Indians are minorities
    Common sense tells me that actually white males are the real minorities, am I wrong on this or just confused?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  2. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Just confused

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Coming from a man caused climate change believer that calls dissenting voices "deniers" and shuts down debate your opinion is worthless.

4. mobius481

If you don't believe in humans affecting climate change, then by definition you deny it. Take it up with Merriam Webster. And I responded to you at length and you disappeared.

But back to the original point, minority means less numbers than the larger group so, once again, by definition, those groups are all minorities, although colloquially it generally means racial minority. So you are confused if you think whites are a racial minority.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are very eloquent but its still bullshit. I didnt say whites were a minority I said white males are a monority go back and read my post. Giving special rights to others at the expense of a percieved monority is simple discrimation. I believe women out number men yet they are minorities regardless of race how is that right no matter how eloquent you say it?

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  6. mobius481

I've never heard women called minorities but go ahead and believe white males have it worst, or are minorities, whatever it is you're saying.

LSUTiga likes this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

To deny is also to question or to debate. Your side uses the label "denier" to ridicule to diminish to besmerch to shut off debate. Your side tells us its settled science but science by its very nature is never settled and always proven or unproven. People in the 14th and 15th century thought that the sun revolved around the earth was "settled science". Scientist who disagreed were "labeled" heritics much like the left today calls us "deniers". Corpernicus and Galileo almost lost their lives disproving that "settled science".

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You might want to educate yourself and keep up with current events. Women owned businesses for instance are guaranteed 10% of a government business because they are classified as a monority.

9. mobius481

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"The Muslim teen who said she was verbally attacked by three drunk men on a New York subway last week and had been reported missing Friday has been found, CBS New York reports.....

Last Thursday, Seweid told WCBS-TV that she was on the subway heading home from a school event when she was verbally attacked by the men, who she said made references to President-elect Donald Trump and called her a terrorist.

“They kept saying, ‘You don’t belong here, get out of this country, go back to your country,’ and finally they came really close and they were like, ‘Take that rag off your head,’” Seweid said."

See, like this story. Could it happen like that? Sure. But for me, it doesn't have the ring of truth. These constant alleged references to Trump, IMO, are bullshit.