Aranda gone

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 16, 2020.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Yeah, but he’ll probably get his home renovated by Chip and Joanna Gaines!

shane0911 likes this.
  3. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

I use toilet paper to wipe my ass ... but I know just how nasty and STUPID you really are now

You’re mentally right there with some of my Saudi Engineers ... One of them went to doctor after seven years banging the wrong hole wanting to divorce his wife ... He never dreamed of putting it in the hole she peed from

You’re my know nothing about CFB bitch!
    Bravo! Next!

4. kcal

kcal Founding Member

he’s like the other one

he’s just not good at this....

Brian and LSUpride123 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, 2nd or 3rd time he's called someone an idiot today. I've had enough.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

He's on a 30 day

I'm sure @KyleK will rescue him again beings they are "good like that"

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

That's exactly what LSU should have done, imo. Evaluate coaches on staff & make an informed decision. Stick with an a aging DL coach, most know for his clapping & toadish voice, or hire a welll known & highly respected DC, who is similar to Nick Saban in many, many ways, who has a great schemes & is a phenomenal teacher. Our loss is truly Baylor's gain.

Dont worry about Mama, she knows exactly who's teaching these boys how to play D1 football. See Devin White, LSU's first Butkus award winner. The last 3 Head Coaches could recruit LSU. Ridiculous to think Aranda could'nt.

I see it as LSU watching a Saban type walk right the fuck out the door for the second time. That's not good planning for the future at all. I don't know about Baylor right now, but at some point we're going to regret letting Aranda go.

As for Joe Brady, would it have hurt to offer OC position, with a real big raise, instead of an insulting raise that went up to $460k by year 3? ( There are 3-4 different reports on the actual total $$ offered, but none were very high) He was the NCAA assistant coach of the year for fuck's sake! The NFL was not inevitable imo. Money talks. It always goes back to money, don't fool yourself.

These 2 coaches did the heavy lifting to get LSU the Championship, along with Corey Raymond, who worked within Aranda's scheme. Apologize for my "salty language".

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

It must have nearly killed you taint juniors to watch Oeaux lead the Tigers to the greatest season in the history of college football. Eat your heart out.

You don't even have your facts straight. Brady was offered $1 million+ a year to stay. LSU can't compete with the richest owner in the NFL. Baylor is likely paying Aranda at least $6 million per. LSU is not going to pay any assistant that much. And Aranda has wanted to become a head coach. Even money might not have kept him.

Now tell us how Elmer Waterhead would have done it.

Brian, didit, fanatic and 3 others like this.