Aranda gone

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Jan 16, 2020.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Scott Woodward came from A&M and I wonder just what agenda this mofo has that he’s too stupid to see that these coaches will leave when INSULTED WITH SHIT PAY

2. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Why are you mad at Woodward again? I've seen it reported he offered Joe Brady 3 million PER year and Brady turned it down for the NFL. He doesn't like recruiting.

(Edit it was 3 for 3 so 1 per year but that's still not why he left.)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2020
    kcal and el005639 like this.
  3. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Wrong.

Brian likes this.
  4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

All these mofos calling for Arandas scalp after Ole Miss ... Boy he sure felt the love and got the phuck our first chance he could ...

Hang that Pig Woodward

5. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Have you seen all of our defensive linemen celebrating Aranda leaving on Twitter?

The 3 - 4 system Dave ran has hurt us in recruiting defensive linemen. I wonder if we switch up if Jordan Burch reconsiders.. O has had to work twice as hard to recruit linemen under the 3 - 4 .. Dave did his job and wants to move on. I'm grateful he won us a title. Win win.

6. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Idiot it was 3 mil for 3 years ... A fkn insult for a Broyles Award Winner ... Woodward gotta be working with TAMU on the sly ...

Nobody is that fkn stupid to offer a Broyles Award Winner $1mil/yr for 3 yrs

You offer a 7-yr contract at 2 to 2.5 mil with incentives to increase that by 1 mil per year over 7 years

7. TCUTiger

TCUTiger Founding Member

Well, I like the reason for the season! If Saban can plug and play coaches I guess LSU will see how it works.

8. Brian

Brian Founding Member

I've seen it reported 3 years for 3 million total and 3 million per. According to 247 it was 3 per. Who you calling an idiot? This place isn't what it used to be, jeez.

LSUpride123, kcal and el005639 like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

Eaux likes E as OC; $1M+ per year for a passing game coordinator was fine and they knew he was going pro at that time anyway. Brady chose NFL OC over SEC OC in waiting.

Woodward should only get heat if Brady goes to another college program or Aranda takes a lateral. But I think Eaux and Aranda had run their course; I don’t believe Eaux was thrilled with Aranda’s performance this year, nor his recruiting.

10. lsu-i-like

Pretty sure it’d have been closer to $1M/year, but I don’t think Brady left because of $.

LSUpride123, el005639 and Brian like this.