Anyone Shocked?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not even a nice try asshole. All these guys are racist and didnt act on political views. You trying to connect us to the KKK when it was you southern democrats who started the KKK. Also the only modern day member of the KKK was none other than democrat Robert "KKK" Bird.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

You're a fucking clown. Robert Dear mass murdered his way through a Planned Parenthood after years of jackasses such as yourself making political hay of abortion. That's just one example.... do I REALLY have to spell all the others out for you?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Bullshit none with the possible exception of the guy in Tennessee were politically motivated. White supremacist, apolitical phycos and religious zealots against abortion are not us.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

BTW abortion is killing babies and is not "political hay". People like you will save a whale and at the same time kill babies. You dont give one shit that Scalise got shot today, I dont see one bit of remorse in you.

tirk likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

LOL. You should join a circus.

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You're the phucking clown. You join.
    Because of your constant political bullshit posts you've driven a lot of posters away from this place. Why Brett doesn't ban your ass escapes me.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Name some of those posters. Neither Brett nor anyone else is twisting anybody's arm to open or read my posts.

And who's the snowflake?

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes and this clown has something for you
    comment_ePdc76tjDfcHpbATPjuGVZxHvLv3r4nA.gif
    My clown friend wants to say hello.
    giphy-3.gif

9. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Laughner was a registered Independent, not a conservative nor a Republican.

McVeigh was raised a Catholic and his dad was a registered Dem. He was definitively anti-government and not affiliated with either party.

Frazier Miller was a member of the White Patriot Party and unsuccessfully ran for the Dem Party to become NC Governor.

Kahl was a self-declared Communist.

Dear was an unaffiliated registered voter....a religious zealot who opposed abortion.

The Millers were anti-government nuts who wanted to kill cops and government officials.

Adkisson (correct spelling BTW) you can have. He pretty much hated everyone.

Roof, like lots of others, flew a Confederate flag in sakerlina. That practice was started by the Dems in sakerlina. He also liked to burn the American flag. Other than today, which is flag day when flags can and should be burned, what conservative do you know who believes in flag burning?

Page was another white supremacist, not a conservative or Republican.

Von Brunn was an anti-semitic, anti-government white supremacist. He thought 9/11 was an inside job by Bush. Not a conservative.

Roeder was a diagnosed schizophrenic.

So out of your long list, you have ONE who qualifies as a politically conservative-driven killer.

If you bothered to connect any dots what you would find is that the vast majority of these types of killers have certain things in common. Many of them have served. Many have had known mental problems. Many are anti-government. Most of these killings are not politically driven although today seems to be a different case. I suspect we will see more. YOU and your ilk need to stop blaming conservatives or Republicans for what's going on. Trump didn't cause the hatred being spewed. Antifa does, Obama did, Hillary did, and so have other Dems AND Republicans. I'd love for Trump to be a leader here and say the right thing just as I've criticized Obama for not being that kind of leader. In the absence of that, people can still choose to treat other people any way they want.

tirk and LSUTiga like this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

“Hillary wants to abolish, essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do folks. Though the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know.” - Donald Trump

Name ONE instance where Barack Obama came close to suggesting gun violence as a political solution, as Trump did at that rally. So stuff your b.s. that Obama caused hatred when the hatred came from within yourself.