Any Obama supporters care to list Obama's experience and/or qualifications?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Andouille, Oct 25, 2008.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Once again, Red. I don't give a damn about the party of my candidate or whether the economy is going to further tank or come out of it. I know where McCain is coming from, I know what he stands for and I know what his history is. Although he's not the epitome of my perfect candidate, he's acceptable given the choice I have. You should, by now, be aware that the issue that resounds most with me is Defense and National Security. Senor Obama does not measure up, in fact he scares the hell out of me. I don't know a GD thing about him except that he's silver-tongued and old enough to run for President.

2. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

McCain's foreign policy stance is dismal at best. Hard to compare dismal against dismal.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Fair enough, but remember that Biden has a long history and record to consider. What specifically do you fear about Obama's policies on Defense and National Security?

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/defense/

http://origin.barackobama.com/issues/homeland_security/

Please don't cop out and say "we can't believe him, he's lying". This is the platform that he is running under and will be held accountable for in 2012. Find an issue you don't like and we can discuss it. But it seems more like you just don't WANT to understand Obama's position rather than actually disagreeing with any of it.

4. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

:rofl:

"Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

I wonder how many templates on that website state "John McCain chose Bush's tax cuts for the wealthy over ________"

Democrat philosophy in a nutshell: "We can solve all of our problems by taxing the rich".

Fix health care? Tax the rich.
    Give poor people houses? Tax the rich.
    Fund the military? Tax the rich.

Anything wrong with you???????

TAX THE RICH!

6. SabanFan

You might as well ask me what my platform is. We have equal credibility. You are right. I don't care what Obama says. So far he has done nothing but run for office and make promises. There is no substance. Unlike you, I place a lot of stock in the questionable associations he's had. There's something there and I want to know what it is or get him the hell out of there.

7. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

So I'm wondering how you say he is making "promises".. What do you think McCain is doing. The man has flip flopped a million times on the swing of polls so how the heck do you know what he is going to do?

8. SabanFan

McCain is "Country First". I'm not worried about any hidden agendas with him.

9. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Country First my ass. McCain is McCain first...

10. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Party first, I'd say.

I worry about rashness and anger management with him. I worry that he'll drop dead soon and leave us with a twit in charge.