ANTIFA rally at Sturgis in 2018?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by el005639, Aug 24, 2017.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Whats ANTIFA? Acording to CNN they are simply "counter protesters".

2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Actually worse, health care administration!!!

Winston1 likes this.
  3. VHSTiger

VHSTiger Freshman

My goodness. From Naval Intelligence to health care administration. Although I must give credit to Tricare. With the health care issues I've been battling recently they have covered everything Medicare/Medicaid didn't.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

So it woud be really cool to call yourself an anti anti fascist

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It was right and correct to condemn the Nazis and Klan for Charlottesville. It is imperative that we condemn the antifas for their violence in Berkeley. That they were fewer in numbers is of no consequence. This was planned and organized by the antifas and they bear sole responsibility. Of course the little troll Rexie will deny any culpability by his beloved left but that will show him the hypocrite we know him to be. Come on @Rex show your colors.
    http://amp.kcra.com/article/police-...s-break-out-during-berkeley-protests/12102667

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yes Rexie will call me a racists of course. Spent many hours watching the amateur videos at Charlottesville to get the real story. The MSM cannot be trusted anymore to be objective in fact if Trump has done one thing it's expose how absolutely biased they are. Yes white supremacist need to be denounced but not at the expense of freedom of speech. My conclusion after watching the videos is that Antifa and BLM were allowed to inflict harm on the marchers, they were the ones that started the violence. Also why were the 2 opposing groups not seperated by the local and state police? Also why were they purposely funneled into the Antifa and BLM groups? Antifa and BLM need to be labeled a hate group or domestic terrorists group. The vile MSM labels them "counter protesters" which should tell you about who they are.

9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Peolple better wake up these groups are well funded and worldwide. They are using false naratives like statues and white supremacy to undermine our capitlist democracy. This also about keeping democrats in power by any means neccessary. George Soros's need to be charged with inciting violence and terror and prosecuted under RICO. This man is nothing but an international criminal.

watson1880 likes this.