Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Correct. Generations suffer. Many areas will never recover. 2 billion in damage thus far will likely multiply x10 after the SCJ appointment.

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

just saw a vid of antifa taking a bat to a cops head. he was wearing a helmet so it didnt kill him.

even if you are a legit communist, it seems like that sort of violence should upset you and you should tackle the guy and turn him in. but nope these people are savages. cops need to start breaking more bones and putting these dumb white kids in prison for a longer sentence.

even if you are a looter, i get it, i know you want free shit and have no morals. thats terrible. but you are just being selfish. a person that takes a baseball bat to the cops head is way way worse. they are not just monkeys trying to get free nikes, they are are killers that need decades in prison.

GiantDuckFan and Winston1 like this.
  3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

shane0911, fanatic and Jmg like this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

my favorite thing is when somebody fuck with the wrong person/thing/animal. like if a person tries to shoot a gun and it knocks out their teeth because they were not taking it seriously. or a person think a 1000cc motorbike is a toy and they sit on it and twist the throttle for funsies and it shoots them into a tree. or of course when a bully fucks with a boxer or whatever and takes an immediate KO. or when a person thinks a bear or tiger is a cute toy and it bites their face off.

or of course when people pretend they dont undeerstand what the fuck a street is for. (its for cars)

shane0911 and fanatic like this.
  5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Some Portland police officers to be deputized as federal officers for Saturday’s Proud Boy rally, counter-protests
    https://www.oregonlive.com/portland...turdays-proud-boy-rally-counter-protests.html

About 50 Portland police officers assigned to the Police Bureau’s specialized crowd control Rapid Response Teams will be deputized as federal marshals for Saturday’s law enforcement response to rallies planned by the far-right group Proud Boys and left-wing counter-demonstrators.

:( if there's gonna be a time when all hell breaks loose, today's that day

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Will it be on live TV or do we have to wait for the replay?

8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I don't know, BB, I expect fox will be all over it,.. I posted about it as a heads up to @tirk and others here who are interested

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Oops, a bridge to far!

Saturday NY Times article. I feel sure it’s behind paywall, so here are first three paras:

How a Pledge to Dismantle the Minneapolis Police Collapsed
    MINNEAPOLIS — Over three months ago, a majority of the Minneapolis City Council pledged to defund the city’s police department, making a powerful statement that reverberated across the country. It shook up Capitol Hill and the presidential race, shocked residents, delighted activists and changed the trajectory of efforts to overhaul the police during a crucial window of tumult and political opportunity.

Now some council members would like a do-over.

Councilor Andrew Johnson, one of the nine members who supported the pledge in June, said in an interview that he meant the words “in spirit,” not by the letter. Another councilor, Phillipe Cunningham, said that the language in the pledge was “up for interpretation” and that even among council members soon after the promise was made, “it was very clear that most of us had interpreted that language differently.” Lisa Bender, the council president, paused for 16 seconds when asked if the council’s statement had led to uncertainty at a pivotal moment for the city.

“I think our pledge created confusion in the community and in our wards,” she said.

10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

In the eternal words of my late father.."you made your bed now sleep in it."

Bengal B likes this.