Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'm old school enough to agree with you, but feminists have spent decades trying to change those rules. And the internet is full of video of women physically going after men. If they want to be equal, let them be all the way equal.

2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Ever seen the movie As Good As It Gets? Jack Nicholson is a writer, and a woman asks him how he wrote female characters so well. He says, I think of a man, and I take away reason and accountability. We have a winner.

Now combine that thought with what I was once told by a friend of mine who tends to have turbulent relationships with women. He said the reason men and women act so different is, at least once in our lives, all men get their asses kicked. Never happens to women, and they never learn the lesson that ass whipping teaches us.

fanatic and Jmg like this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

https://www.kptv.com/news/police-de...cle_8beafd02-ec47-11ea-a0ea-53d74b90c1d0.html

idiots lit a massive residential building on fire, risking the lives of 300 apartments worth of people.

cops need to start breaking people. lighting a large residential building on fire deserves the death penalty. arson of a residential building is one of the most serious crimes a human can do. need kyle rittenhouse to shoot these dumb fucks in the face.

4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am still kinda angry about that story about the fire set in the dentist office in the first floor of a residentail tower. it was small and put out immediately but i dont care.

surely somebody in the building can come downstairs and point a gun at fuckers and say if you get anywhere near this building i will kill you?

i used to live in a tall building, on the 20th floor. fire was always a fear i had when i was there. burning tower is like the scariest thing i can imagine, up there with begin eaten by sharks. its the stuff of nightmares. its not funny or amusing or minor crime or "hey look at us we are wearng black masks and protest". the killing has to start when fires get near your home. has to.

portland leadership needs to be fucking executed if they dont have cops beating the living fuck out of anyone lighting fires from now on.

Bengal B, fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Well the problem is people in these liberal cities dont believe in the 2nd. Hopefully they do now.

Bengal B likes this.
  6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

portland is such a shit city. when i lived in NY my security guy downstairs in my building was a huge puerto rican guy that would have beat the fuck out of these antifa fucks if they were flinging flames around the building. why dont they in portland? if you call the cops and say "hey cops these lunatics are dangerously fucking around our building" and the cops dont come, how can you still live there?

portland sucks. too many white pussies. here in baton rouge if they did this shit, a partnership of rednecks and straight ganstas would kill these antifa fucks if they started messing with residential areas.

Bengal B, Winston1 and shane0911 like this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I saw enough people jumping out of windows in the towers on 9/11 to get what you're saying. I will hopefully never know the true fear they experienced, but imagining it is still pretty powerful to know it's nothing no human should ever experience. I could probably make an exception for the jackasses that try to start a high rise fire.

8. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Hero Kyle gets stomped on after whaling on the girl's head from behind. Gender social construct is alive and well.

upload_2020-9-2_8-27-55.png

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

True. Women today weight as much as men did during WWII...

10. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

incredible. It was probably after this day he decided he was going to come better armed for the next fight.

Fucking 17. Remember Skid Row, 18 and Life?