Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

that is awesome. Y'all bond as a neighborhood.

StaceyO likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Meaux what you do and how you act in your private life is neither an excuse or absolution for how you act here. In this forum you’re bigoted and hateful. You take everything to the extreme painting anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest as the spawn of the devil and best friends with Stalin and Trotsky. Frankly that doesn’t square with the person you portray above. You need to look to your conscience and soul because the way you carry on here is destroying our place.

shane0911 likes this.
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

surely you dont expect anyone to read all of that

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Check my new post I am, for the good of the duck, leaving TF and going to TigerDroppins. For the record my post to jmg is all true I walk the walk have you, has jmg has duck? You, duck and jmg have all called me racist and a klansman. I would bet a millions dollars not one of you have lived such a non racist non judgmental take people one at a time life as I have. Oddly enough I get called a racist by my own race who once again I bet have not been as race neutral as me. The only three girls I can say I have truly been in love with are all so called minorities. A Latino, a black and Jew. I am not going to insult you in this post even though you jumped my ass defending a childish duck and insulted me. You are who you are as I am who I am. The jackals who pounced on just me blaming only me for duck leaving are cowardly. I was hardly paying any attention to duck in that thread and he jumps in my post out of left field and calls me a klansman go read the entire thread.

Doesn't matter y'all carry on read my resignation post if you like. I will stay here till Monday to answer any post then join TigerDroppins Monday.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No I don't expect you to "read all that". Destroying your view of me as a racist would be a hard read so I don't blame you for not doing so. I am gone anyway and you will find other "racist" here that may expose you as I have as a no nothing who has to resort to branding someone cause you have run out of facts. Some may read my post to you and that's not good for you. BTW what was your black girlfriends name, was your first wife Latino and is your current wife Jewish?

Just asking

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i didnt say you were a racist, and dont care if you are. sometimes racism is justified. i was asking a sincere question because i met a a guy at a bar who was about your age and was drunkenly saying the things you say. i thought it might have been you.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

not me i didnt mean to. i am pretty racist myself i dont generally call people racist

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Look I am 73 been around the block a few times. If that's true about a guy in a bar got it just seemed odd to have a question like that. The reason I reacted so harshly to you is 2 others here were calling me a racist and a klansman at the same time so you hit me at a bad time. Do read the post all that is part of who I am. Before I leave this Monday please find a God. Don't mean you should become a church going in your face bible thumper. Believing in God to me is simply doing what's right. I haven't gone to church since I was 12 years old.

Sorry for my hard reply earlier just had to let you and a few others here know what they don't know.

Good luck in life and at the end of the day be grateful for having been born in this country, find God, judge people one at a time and don't vote DEMOCRAT ever they have become totalitarians and will take your freedoms if they have total power.

Cheers,

Meaux

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Your ride is here. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

el005639 and Winston1 like this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

It's all yours B no Meaux no More. Less dissenting opinions you have to deal with. BTW I don't let doors hit me in the ass and you have nothing to do with my exit. My exit through the door will look like this so don't be on the other side of the door pussy cat B

Bam.gif