Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Hey I will show cause it's closest to my house, beer is cold and the best jukebox in S Louisiana. If y'all gonna fuck with me do it mid morning forward I am a full blown curmudgeon from 5am to 9am. Laughed at the post 30 minutes after my coffee fix but hell got things hot and rolling early at TF though. Beer is on me for you too mancha but you have ask me nicely.
    11143511-2454-4091-a1f4-ea0b93081559_screenshot.jpg

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you have the worst, lamest sense of humor, I've ever seen, two day old dog shit is funnier than you

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

have you ever gotten drunk at happys in baton rouge? one time some dude sat next to me in there and whined about anti-white racism for a long time. was that you? the bartender was a sexy black chick who i used to drunkely talk to all the time. she was not amused.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Your vagina is showing. Don't fuck with me I mention Portland

5. GiantDuckFan

or what?.. you'll poop your pants?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

PORTLAND!

7. GiantDuckFan

goodby, Tigerfan,.. enjoy your half-wit

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There is probably some truth in what you say about Portland. It's full of white liberals. White liberals don't shoot each other. They don't even believe in gun ownership.

They drive around in their Priuses and drink Starbucks. They feel guilty about being white so they donate to BLM and Antifa. That makes the city a prime target for outside agitators.

I guarantee they are on somebody's payroll. Probably George Soros.

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yo godless what do you know about anything? Dated a black girl in college named Sharlene she was from St Martinsville for almost a year and my black brothers on the football team had to protect me now and then from da boys in da hood who wanted to kick my ass for doing it. Her parents finally pressured her enough to break us up. We still chat now and then till this day cause we loved each other. She married a black dude from La Place an engineer who works at one of the plants on the river. My first wife was Latino my current wife is Jewish and Russian. Spent 4 years in the Air Force living with, working with, drinking and partying with black dudes. Was a long haired white boy when I walked on to play football. Most of the white guys resented me my friends were mostly black dudes on the team. All of them that were from around S. Louisiana invited me to their houses to meet their mommas. They always fed me and welcomed me cause they knew I was genuine. Besides Sharlene my black girlfriend in college I nailed 3 other black chicks in my life. My best friend Lou married a black girl from Lawtell. We just lost Donna Lou's wife 10 days ago. Her brother Jude is who Lou and I fish with. We call him grand nigwah he calls us peckerwoods. He's a big hansome dude who could kick both our asses with one arm. My wife and I spend many Sat mornings til covid hit at Buck and Johnnys in Breaux Bridge for their Zydeco breakfast. Very mixed race crowd there. She dances with black dudes sometimes I dance with black babes sometimes. We have regulars who we know that meet there and sit with us for the breakfast mostly black some mixed couples. Jude Donna's brother shows up with his gorgeous perfectly proportioned black wife when he is not working. I always tease Jude that she would be my house negro if I owned a plantation. She grabs my ass now and then and tells my wife I should have been a black dude with an ass like that. My wife shoots back with he could use a little bit more black between his legs. Not doing that white comeback here with you "hey some of my best friends are black" thing this us just my life's past and present.

So tell me some of your non racist life stories I am sure they are vastly more than this racist Cajun peckerwood Klan member.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  10. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Hundreds of people in my neighborhood showed up at 6:30 this morning for a memorial walk/run for Sarmistha Sen, the murdered woman, followed by a vigil around the area of the trail where her body was found.

kcal, APPTiger, mancha and 1 other person like this.