Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

how do you know about it then, tarot cards?

we are fine, this is just a few kids performing for instagram

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just in case you need to start practicing at the gun range. If it turns out to be nothing you can post the pics on Instagram

3. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

fucking Fox, as if things aren't bad enough,.. they ramp things up, try to make it seem as bad as they possibly can, fuck the truth, the media just wants people excited and glued to their tvs,.. they have no morality,.. they'll even make shit up, like adding pictures of gunmen where there were none.. their goal is a media storm,.. the worse they make it sound, the more ad revenue they take in,.. do you think Fox, CNN, or the rest give a shit about anything other than making money? They're getting rich manipulating America

https://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/2020/06/fox-news-removes-altered-photos-of-seattle-protest-zone.html
    SEATTLE (AP) — Fox News has removed digitally altered photos from its website after the Seattle Times on Friday noted misleading images used in the network’s coverage about a Seattle neighborhood that’s become a protest center against police brutality and racial injustice.

... “It is definitely Photoshopped," Ryder told the Seattle Times. "To use a photo out of context in a journalistic setting like that seems unethical.”

The Seattle Times also reported that Fox's package of stories on Seattle's protest zone included a May 30 photo taken by an Associated Press photographer depicting a burning building and car that was in St. Paul, Minnesota. Fox has also since removed that image.

The Capitol Hill protest zone east of downtown Seattle has evolved this week into a festival-like scene after police on June 8 removed barricades near the East Precinct and largely abandoned the station in an effort to de-escalate tensions between officers and demonstrators.

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah the media needs to stop doing that. CNN needs to apologize for using 2014 (Obama era) pictures of Mexicans in cage like detention centers and saying this all started with Trump. I agree the media needs to stop that. Yeah and the Seattle Times needs to not call the illegal criminal violent takeover of city property and private businesses as and I quote "a Seattle neighborhood that’s become a protest center against police brutality and racial injustice".

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

this is true and why? to pander to the 40%.
    it’s why one simply can’t trust media sources

and yes martin it’s right around the corner because of conflating every damn thing to fit a narrative....

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

7. GiantDuckFan

can't you see that "CNN and FOX don't care if they hurt America, they're only interested in maximizing profits,.. I detest FOX, you detest CNN,.. why?.. I think it's because we've both been brainwashed. FOX/CNN, they're the same,.. lying, manipulative, money grubbing fucks

onceanlsufan, StaceyO, kcal and 2 others like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Not that pleased with FOX lately as they are jumping on this all cops are racists and we as white people need to understand there is systematic racism thing. However to equate FOX to the absolute total shameful daily bias CNN is wrong, I don't agree with you on that.

This whole freaking thing has nothing to do with racism. Yes maybe the cop who killed Floyd had some racism in him we don't know yet but he is now branded a racist. If so does that now mean all white cops are racists? If a black cop kills a white guy is he racist and therefore all black cops are racists? BTW blacks commit 39% of the crimes yet whites are killed by cops twice as much. So are cops more racists against white? I don't think 99% of cops are racists against any race myself.

Don't believe me about the statistics then open the link below

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race

9. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

What Fox did was wrong. To my recollection, it's the first time. At least the first time they have been caught. CNN and other mainstream media does it and worse every day. Fox at least attempts to show both sides. CNN stopped that years ago. I still watch both but lean more to Fox. At least they are not part of the DNC machine.

10. GiantDuckFan

someone here said something like,.. one punk cop doesn't define all policeman, that's truth,.. but I wasn't talking about racism, was talking about how the news media has abandoned truth for sensationalism,.. FOX/CNN are using our emotions to control what we think,.. Kiki, why do you suppose Fox added gunmen to that photo?.. are they trying to calm things down, or amp things up?

racism, what's more stupid than that?.. Moe, you've professed to once having had a loving relationship with a black woman,.. you must have felt her pain many times, when she was looked down upon, treated differently, just because of the color of her skin, you were probably looked down upon as well, just for being with her,.. we need to purge all racial shit from our eyes,.. all people are individuals, stop seeing us as groups

This latest storm of protest will be a good thing in the long run, you just have to have faith that good will prevail