Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@APPTiger read the history of the French Revolution. Everything but health care (no such thing then) happened then. Catholic Church and all churches abolished and priests, nuns and other clergy murdered and raped. Completely took over all press, changed the calendar on and on.
    My point it started in a very similar manner with intelligencia attacking the establishment and promoting radical theories. Then the cadet line of the Bourbons attacking the king....only because they wanted power.
    The result was they unleashed the mob. When “moderates” (the Gironde) tried to settle into a more democratic government they couldn’t stop the real revolutionaries that compromised the Jacobins and the Committee for Public Safety that spawned the terror. The parallels are becoming frightening especially the way the rural conservatives and urban leftists are coalescing. I took doctorate level course on the Ancien Regime and the French Revolution at LSU.

APPTiger likes this.
  2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

they dont mean it. there are many many many folks out there just quietly saying their lines so their careers and businesses are not ruined. they know that one asshole doesnt define the cops. they know this is all madness.

these dumbfucks will tire themselves out soon.

thank jeebus there are people who are allowed to speak the truth abou this shit without losing everything. they are called black acdemics

https://quillette.com/2020/06/11/racist-police-violence-reconsidered/

APPTiger likes this.
  3. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I took doctorate level course on the Ancien Regime and the French Revolution at LSU.[/QUOTE]
    LOL Doc, you got me beat, I only took the Masters/graduate level German/Russian course at ASU. ;)

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    Winston1 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

While at USNA, I had to take a course called something like Euro History Since the French Revolution. I was a math/science guy, so I was out of my comfort zone.

I wrote a paper on some arcane event in the French Revolution. When it was returned, there was an F on the first page. But it was not a regular F. The prof used a red marker. The top of the F was along the top of my paper. And another line down the left edge was the vertical part of the F. It was a huge friggin F!

At the end of class, I started up to ask WTF. As I approached his desk he screamed "Communists, all of your sources are communist." That was it. I hate that shit.

Winston1 likes this.
  5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Great read but facts don't matter. At least for the last decade or so. I hope they get tired soon and go back to their Mom's basement.

tirk likes this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Jeff Bezos is so rich he can say anything he wants but he has a big black lives banner when you first log into Amazon.

If I had that much money I would hire some ex special forces guys and have them kick those niggas asses back to the ghetto.

7. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

It’s a class war and it’s already happening. Coming to your door sooner than later.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

nah dont let the media fool you this is no big deal

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There is a Kalishnikoff combat shotgun for sale on Louisiana Sportsman but I can't spend $1400 right now.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

The media isn’t reporting it.