Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Great! You voting for Trump now right? Ah shit was just asking sorry just not sure which Winston this is this morning.

el005639 likes this.
  2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

The same one who’s always here. I’m not a mindless cheerleader sport. You should try to learn how to call a spade a spade.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

I call a spade a freaking shovel. I also call a skunk a skunk even if he is hiding in the DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Then there’s the one supposedly leading the country. It means nothing to only criticize your enemies. It takes balls and honesty to criticize your own.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Your own"? So you are admitting finally you are voting for Pedo Joe?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

More karma
    Portland protester outed by his own grandmother after she identified him as alleged 'bomber' seen in videos: report

A Portland protester was outed by his own grandmother after she identified him by the protective vest he wore and that could be seen in video footage -- a vest she bought him, according to reports.

A protester was caught on film throwing what appeared to be an explosive device at the Mark O. Hatfield Federal Courthouse, a frequent target for attacks during the roughly two months of protests in the city. The explosion from the device reportedly created a concussion that could be "heard and felt more than a block away," police had said.

The protester wore a green vest with the word "ICONS" printed on it.

Karla Fox, 69, claimed to immediately recognize the vest as the one she had bought for her grandson, Gabriel "Rico" Agard-Berryhill, according to the New York Post.

"I bought the vest for him after he found one online after getting hit with rubber bullets the night before at the protest," Fox told the Post.

Fox posted a review for the vest, as well as posted a photo to Facebook of her grandson posing in the non-bulletproof vest. She initially identified her grandson in a tweet, the Daily Mail reported.

Fox told that Post that when she last saw her grandson last week, he said he was peacefully protesting and "protected a girl."

A man in the same vest, identified as "Rico" in an affidavit, appears in a viral July 18 video using a shield to protect a nude protester dubbed "Naked Athena."

"I don't condone any of this," Fox told the Post. "I am amazed at all of these events."

PORTLAND SEES LARGELY PEACEFUL NIGHT OF PROTESTS WITH MORE THAN 1,000 DEMONSTRATORS AS FORCES WITHDRAW FROM CITY

Agard-Berryhill, 18, appeared to confess to "misguided involvement" in texts to the Post on Thursday, but he did not take credit for the bombing.

"The device I've been accused of allegedly throwing was allegedly given to me by an unknown protestor with full face coverings," Agard-Berryhill wrote to the paper. "I was allegedly told that it was a strobe firework that wouldn't damage the building or harm anyone around it."

"Law enforcement has not contacted me for any alleged crime as of right now," he claimed.

FORMER ILLINOIS LAWMAKER PLACES BOND FOR ARRESTED PROTESTERS

According to the Post, Agard-Berryhill later told his probation officer that he wanted to turn himself in. He was arrested by the U.S. Marshals and booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center, the paper reported. He has been charged with felony arson and faces a minimum of five years in prison if convicted.

He was later released without bail.

He told a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) agent that the device he was told to throw had "yellow cardboard packaging with blue stripes, was the size of a small 'V8' can, and had a green fuse," the Post reported.

CLICK HERE FOR THE FOX NEWS APP

Fox said her grandson is currently on probation for a felony conviction when he was a minor, the Daily Mail reported. She said he spent the past two years at the Rogue Valley Youth Correctional Facility in southern Oregon and recently talked of turning his life around and getting a job at Amazon.

Peter Aitken is a New York born-and-raised reporter with a focus on national and global news.

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

©2020 FOX News Network, LLC. All rights reserved.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Honestly if you were 18 why would you become a cop today...all that happens if you get shit on day and night.

HalloweenRun and Bengal B like this.
  9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

updated,.. with new link
    suck Pac jock, maggot, you don't think this shit's coming to the SEC

][​IMG]
    ‘Pac-12 Football Unity’ announces demands for health and safety, compensation, racial injustice

"A group of Pac-12 football players is attempting to unify and threaten to boycott preseason practices and games until their demands for safety, racial injustice and compensation are met by the conference..... the group of unidentified players, reportedly numbering into the hundreds at schools across the conference"

:cool: the Game made college football great, the Universities made college football great, the Fans made college football great,..

the players have always been the weak link, the biggest problem,.. they're greedy and dishonest, they accept bribes,.. they demand special privileges, feel entitled, so they are pampered and coddled, given every possible advantage to succeed,..
    ...they should be thanking their lucky stars,.. but they pooh pooh the value of a college
    education in America's best Universities,.. places millions are willing to go into debt up to their ears to attend

and they get full ride scholarships, free boarding in the best dorms, they are given superior food, customised and specially prepared,.. their books or whatever are provided, they're given the best tutors,.. all free
    ... but all you hear from them is, more more more,.. and don't hurt my feelings or I'll transfer

the timing is right, chances are no football this year anyhow,.. ... I say fuck em,.. cancel their scholarships, ban them from campus, let em walk home,..
    ... they'll soon realize, being a good football player amounts to nothing if you're not on a team,.. in non-fantasy-land, running fast and jumping high won't get you a good job,.. the people with superior educations get those

the players, even the stars, are the least important part of college football,.. others will be lined up to take their places

cancel their scholarships, ban them from campus

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    StaceyO likes this.