Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

The fact that someone like Duckworth was able to rise to the rank of Lieutenant Colonel does not speak well of the Army.

2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

She's a traitor and a skank and that's all she is. Didn't know the Army was so hard up when they took her. Surprised some of her unit didn't frag her sorry ass while she was serving. Any service she did she undid as a civilian.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  3. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

Kiki you deserve to have your punk card pulled for that one. She may be a hard lefty but she served and lost her legs in combat. She has paid her dues and although I don't agree with her positions, she has earned the right to have them.

kcal and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Pull my card if you like. And where in my post did I say she can't express her opinions? Where show me. Don't come to me with a phony straw man argument I didn't say that. It is democrats, and this traitorist skank is a democrat, and the left that are trying to stifle free speech not me. I have an opinoion to so it appears you are upset that I have an opinion. She is a traitor to her country and a skank. Serving your country should be an honor and if you served that doesn't shield form being slammed hard for disrespecting this country in the vile way she did.

Shall we list the people who served that turned out to be horrible people? No one should get a pass because you served. I served and expect nothing special for it. It was my duty and honor to serve and doesn't give me the right to not be called out for being a traitor. Anyone to me who agrees with BLM and Antifa is a traitor in my view which now includes all democrats.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

6. kcal

kcal Founding Member

it takes a special type of dumbassery to come up with this....

onceanlsufan and el005639 like this.
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Like democrats these days you have no sense of humor or ability to see the context of what I meant. I don't owe or am not required to explain what I meant to you but will anyway. That statement was hyperbolic and exadurated to make a point. And no I don't think people should frag others in their units.

She does not in any way represent what the US Army stands for nor what this country stands for and most importantly she does not respect the men and women who gave their lives since the founding of this country so she can shit on them with her current views of the founders of America and her other vile views. She can speak all she wants to but so can I. Ironically it would people like her that if she could would limit your right to express views counter hers and take away your second amendment rights while at the same time defund and or dismantle police forces. After all she supports BLM.

She is a traitor and a skank. I have no respect for her and her being in the Army and thinking like this makes it even worse not better because she served.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

onceanlsufan and Winston1 like this.