Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Yeh, I see a lot of guys like this running their mouths about how they're not going to put up with it any more. Yet Antifa is still running amok with no one getting in the way.

Bengal B likes this.
  2. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Who remembers the time, not long after the election, when VP Pence attended a performance of "Hamilton", and after the show the cast lectured him from the stage about not being racist. #cancelhamilton is now trending. They really are starting to eat their own.

el005639 and APPTiger like this.
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

A recokning is coming. There is an angry silent mob getting angrier by the minute. That mob has jobs and responsibilities so you don't see them yet but when the tipping point is reached they, we and I will be there. The mobs are fairly safe in the downtown areas run by pussy mayors and pussy governors for now. You don't have to look hard on the internet to see pushback already coming especially in Wash and Ore. I have already been asked by a group of guys to man up with them if they come near our community. I would suspect this is happening all over especially suburbia and the rural towns. The small town in Ohio that shut down these prick recently is a case in point. Also spoke with a member of the Bandidos who told me they are waiting for the moment whatever that meant.
    AliensVasquez4.gif

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
  4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

5. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

one of the more amusing stories i have seen is WNBA players angry at an owner about BLM

the WNBA loses money! if they refuse to play, its a positive for the league. if they never play again the owners should be elated. they have the opposite of leverage

fanatic and Winston1 like this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In order to prepare for their next job players are learning to say the phrase "any fries with that order?" in garbled English nobody can understand

HalloweenRun likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Revenge!
    statues.jpg

APPTiger likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Hilarious that the guy filming it is screaming that when he videoed exactly what he did.

I didn't realize that Tammy Duckworth has her own statue. As a vet myself, I applaud and appreciate her service to the country, but if she's now going to turn her back on the country she gave her legs to defend and wants to erase history by removing statues of other patriots, like George Washington, then I wonder how she'd feel about hers being removed as well.

"The Daughters of the American Revolution erected a statue with Duckworth's likeness and that of the Revolution's Molly Pitcher in Mount Vernon, Illinois, in 2011."

APPTiger likes this.