Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

2. tirk

Mike Henry should kill himself after shooting seth macfarlane.
    Mike Henry
    @mikehenrybro
    · Jun 26
    It’s been an honor to play Cleveland on Family Guy for 20 years. I love this character, but persons of color should play characters of color. Therefore, I will be stepping down from the role.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I demand that only yellow people voice Simpson's characters.

All Star Wars movies must be edited, and James Earl Jones' voice as Darth Vader replaced by a white guy.

4. tirk

the california legislature has voted to remove these words from the state constitution.

“The state shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin.”

Horrifying.

[​IMG]

California Legislature Votes to Strike ‘the State Shall Not Discriminate’ from Constitution, Opening the Door to Legalized Discrimination
    Equality before the law is at the heart of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
    Friday, June 26, 2020
    [​IMG]
    Image credit: Denihiza on Good Free Photos
    [​IMG]

Jon Miltimore
    Politics

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

So "the state shall not discriminate" is hate speech?

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

7. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

It is also striking down the "nor give preferential treatment to" part of that statement. I would imagine they wish to grant preferential treatment to some groups (but not others.) However, I figure they probably already were.

Bengal B and tirk like this.
  8. tirk

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Just who are these morons anyway. Everybody I know would agree with me that this is a horrible thing that needs to be stopped. With force if necessary. But how do you stop businesses and government officials from bending over a sucking the dick of every nigga who scream "I was desrimpanated against. I can't play no football when George Lloyd is still daid"

The tweet that tirk posted is just the beginning. People having to stand in their front yards with a gun to keep their houses from being looted and burned. Maybe martin knows. He has been in college a lot more recently than the rest of us here.

Sooner or later there is going to be a day of reckoning. Enough is enough. It's not so important that Trump stay in office. It's of hugely greater importance that Biden and his cadre of leftist wackos not get in office. They have already taken Elmer Fudd's gun. How long before they come for yours?

It's a great day to buy another gun. Preferably one with no traceability by the future Gestapo. I predict that prices will be going through the roof.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yep, get yourself an 80%'er If you need help getting it built let me know. I have people!

Bengal B likes this.