Antifa has taken over Sheraton Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by tirk, Jun 11, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Lol. “No one needs as AR-15”.

Bengal B, onceanlsufan and shane0911 like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

AAAAAAHHHHHH where is Winston and Tzanghi lately?

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Turn the country over to the serious competent guy below and all will be peachy in America
    biden-earmask.jpg
    Here's your guy Tzanghi

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Dumbass I was the first one who posted evidence of antifa’s actions. You’re just a one trick pony blinded by anger.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Anger? No anger here just an excess of common sense. Try looking in the mirror and look at the absolute hate you have for Trump, now that's anger. Everyone here knows the anger and hate you have for Trump. Sorry dude a vote against Trump is a vote for Antifa and BLM and other terrorists groups.

Join the "summer of love" in Seattle may get rid of the hate in your heart for Trump.

https://content.jwplatform.com/players/dtVbBQWA-W6UZUFLe.html

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Tirk do you know where the video of this poor child being stomped on was shot and who were those two fucking animals who stomped her were affiliated with?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Another example of what we have in store for us if the democrars vision of defunding or dismantling police forces is enacted. BTW the video of that poor child being stomped to death that Tirk posted has been removed by Twitter. Twitter does not want anyone to see the real face of the left.

8. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

It's all Trump's fault.
    1. He got elected.
    2. Things were getting better for the Black community. The Black community was starting to question their loyalty to the Democrat party.
    4. Democrat control of the voting block was eroding as more people started to see what they really were all about.
    5. They had to draw attention away from the partisan, partly illegal and definitely amoral coup attempt coming to light.
    6. They had to draw attention away from their completely incompetent Presidential candidate.

Joe Biden said the Republicans were going to put the Black community back on plantations. I would suggest the opposite is true. The Democrats are trying to keep them on their plantation.

HalloweenRun, mctiger and Bengal B like this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I'm pretty sure my old deer hunting club could take over Chaz in half a day. This is more of 'let's allow anarchy, crime and destruction to see if can we provoke Trump into doing something to hurt his reelection chances'.

Bengal B and mctiger like this.
  10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Is there a legal mind in here who can speak to this better than me? These people have taken over a large (relative word, I know) section of a major metropolitan US city, property that does not belong to them. They have erected a makeshift fence around it, are guarding its boundaries with guns, and are restricting access to it, even to the point of demanding ID. Putting aside the irony of them doing exactly what is called "racist" if we want to do it at the US/Mexican border, this seems to me the very definition of an invasion. As such, the President should be completely within his legal authority to use the military to restore control. But of course, half the country can't wait to call him a fascist dictator if he were to do that.

Jmg likes this.