Anthony Bourdain

Discussion in 'Good Eats' started by tirk, Jul 12, 2012.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

and his No Reservations show is leaving travel channel going to CNN? Probably one of the best shows out there because hes not edited and does his thing.

Now onto boring ass CNN for whats sure to handcuff him and edit him into bolivia.

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

3. tirk

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

No I have never met anyone famous, most famous person I ever interacted with is Cajun sensation

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  5. tirk

yall hooked up?

you never met shaq? hes the most famous person I ever met. Next to chipper jones and his ex-wife.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

I saw Shaq in Btr twice. Never talked to him. He is my favorite pop culture famous person . Once ran a charity race with prince Harry. Handsome ginger he was. Never spoken a word to any famous person.

Was Shaq nice? I know cs also met him.

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I had a conversation with Shaq once while we both were eating a Po-Boy at Blimpies. He was a sophomore and not yet an international superstar, but he was definitely Big Man on Campus. Nice guy.

I almost ran over Rudy Macklin once. He stepped out of his all-black sports car right into my path in a parking lot. This car had black paint, black chrome, black windows, black tires and was shinier than patent leather. My name would have been mud if I had killed Rudy Macklin, for sure.

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Shaq is nice. He had never seen someone "shotgun" a beer. He saw me do it and called his boy over. He inspected the unopened can and told me to do it again. I did. Shaq was watching for Chirst's sake so I literally shotgunned this beer in under 1 second. He absolutely could not believe it. He and his boy were saying shit like "OH SHIT! DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?"

I felt super cool that day.:cool:

b_leblanc likes this.
  9. tirk

you cant literally shotgun a beer in under a second. Or even a second. Unless you shoot it.

But shaq is a cool dude. Nothing fake about him which is why hes been so successful in front of the camera.

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I once kicked this dudes ass in the bayou....turns out it was Dewayne "astronaught" Scales.

Everyone started calling him "astronaught" because I literally sent him into orbit in 0.2 seconds !! :cool: