Another Surreal Vision just as Clear as LSU on the 3-yard line in Clemson Rout

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by RamahRising, Mar 16, 2020.

1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Astral travel ... Second Sight ... Spiritual Joyrides when all about you are sick and some even look like they’re dying. Detroit Airport Saturday afternoon was as eerie and full of omens as it was lacking a full load of the usual villains.

Just back from a week in Detroit and a visit to lovely Adrian Michigan. All the Michigan homers loved us in our LSU gear and I made it to the barn of one of the local lovely Milk maids for some extracurricular activities.

Country goodness, whether in a good ole fashion breakfast or carnival pleasures taken in a heated barn (authentic woman-cave) are things that last long after the memory of the massive mammaries & pretty faces subside.

Enough of my lechery and “Cougar Life” escapades, let’s get to THE VISION.

The polls had LSU at 5, third in the SEC.
    Texas was ranked at 10th with Ehlinger.
    2020 Top 25
    1. Ohio State
    2. Clemson
    3. Alabama
    4. Georgia
    5. LSU
    10. Texas

THE VISION:
    In this meaningful Vision, I hovered above DV like a wired camera. Matt McKindaGay wore an Orange Ehrlinger shirt and his TF Gay Cheerleaders there (cheering for Matt).
    Wink!

The game took an immediate turn for Texas early on a fluke ST turnover and Texas went on the boards first silencing a stunned Tiger crowd. The Talking Heads were not there, choosing instead to cover OSU Oregon.

After two ineffective possessions, it seemed that Texas had a handle on the LSU offense and defense as Ehlinger punched in a score to HOLE US UP at 14-0. First Qtr ended!

On first play of Qtr 2 (or near that), Myles dumped a toss to (3 or 4) who took it 70+ yards to score electrifying a dead stadium. Texas stopped immediately, as Pelini dialed in blitzes that knocked UT back near their 10. Punt. Another Myles pass play on 2nd down went 60 yards. 14-14. Just like that.

The second quarter was a series of 3 and out for poor Herman and the Horns. It was a Heisman look for Myles Brennan, who added more Passing TDs. 28 or 35 to 14.

Second half rout and passing yards just continued to multiply and it was sick by the end of the third Qtr ... 49 or 56 to 21

The fourth highlighted two 60+ bombs to Ja’Marr Chase as the Tigers decimated Texas with both short range and extremely long range bombing.

70-21 LSU ...
    802 yards passing, 7 or 8 pass TDs

An overwhelmed Herman whimpered in the post game that this team was much better that last years team he faced in Austin, and America better watch out for Brennan as Herman thought he was better than Joe Boo

The ESPN froth that followed vaulted the underrated LSU Tigers to a #2 Ranking.

800+ yards passing with no let up against their first Top 10 opponent.
    Mark it!

leroy7500 and watson1880 like this.
  2. Chipeace

Chipeace Country Roads Tiger

I guess I should learn from your accuracy last year, but this seems like a dream...

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well he had just finished off unspeakable acts with a milk cow in a Michigan barn. I'm sure this was the least of what was in his head.

Bengal B, APPTiger, fanatic and 3 others like this.
  4. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Her Wolverine tits were enormous! Areolas were big as nectarines ... Nipples 1-1/2 long (left one) and less than 1 inch on the right side (a milk mutant) ... Said her boy had a penchant for tugging on that left one. I worked em both over really good and chewed the hell outta that short one until she yelped.

The vision was Real ...
    Brennan comes out for the Texas Showdown!

When he hits 800 or even close (above 700), you can all line up like the doubting lame-Os you all are and bow to the FORCE ...

5. shane0911

Those were udders nimrod

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is what it’s like on Acid huh?

shane0911 likes this.
  7. shane0911

or unpasteurized milk

APPTiger, fanatic and LSUpride123 like this.
  8. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Be numb n dumb! Last year never happened ...
    Last year all these imbeciles never picked LSU to win 9 or 10 (with their award winning style points) while I said 15-0 and got ridiculed ...

FIRST TIGER IN TF TO EVER HAVE BALLS TO MAKE A CALLED SHOT 15-0 ... lol

It’s not real ... You’re in a Corona Coma or an alternate TF Universe where Less Smiles still chews the cud ... lol

LSU never routed Clemson and finished the game on their 3 yard line after a ball busting 9 yard run by CEH that had Clemson tongues hanging out their heads & little Miss Sunshine whimpering on the Sideline with Dirty Daddy Dabo Sweeney Scumbag & Master of Payoffs and old “Bama Got Caught Cheating Chronie”

It’s all been imagined ...

LSU didn’t crush 2 biggest cheaters in CFB

It’s all been imagined ...

The 50+ TD predictions ... Joe did 60 in 15
    The 6000+ yards passing prediction...
    The 48 points per game prediction ...
    Burrow Heisman Prediction (UT Poem)

All of it NEVER HAPPENED ...

It’s all been imagined ... Go back to sleep

Go back to “Less Smiles Oeaux doubting Corona Virus induced 9-3/10-2 Shitrus Bowl Seasons for LSU” and all of your comfortable Comas ...

OEAUX & DA BOYZ will wake you all up WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS & we’re Number 1 again ...

Me & Oeaux see the road the same way!
    Football is an ALL OR NOTHING sport!

We stomped Oeaux & Bobby Hebert’s asses into the mud of City Park Stadium in 76 in that 28-0 Jamboree beat down just to watch them rise to State Champs the very next year. Do’ers Do and Doubters Don’t. They never had a doubt and when you get players to TRULY BELIEVE you are a very dangerous coach

Smeared into Tiger Stadium 29-0 two years ago, leaving permanent SABAN ASS TASTE on people’s lips and tongues here at TF, Oeaux did the same unthinkable thing ... He fixed it!

The same way his So Lafourche Tarpons and the boys from Galiano took it all in 77, they rose in 2019 to gutstomp the CFB world ...

I saw it coming ... Hell I lived it in 76 & 77!

Now we have that twinkltd ckskr Saban coming back to the scene of his 29-0 crime....Dylan the Villain Moses et al wanting to rub it in our faces and go out winners! Louisiana bought and paid for turncoats coming to shame our Football Program. It ain’t gonna happen!

Death Valley where dreams come to die bitches
    Oeaux said it ... I’ll repeat it for Moses and Etienne and the other LA losers that took the $$$$ ... Come get some in OUR HOUSE!!!

Best Cup Of Coffee in World!!!

16 Oz Community Dark Roast Mix 3/4 with Coffee n Chickory 1/4 Mix ...
    2 Tablespoons Local Honey
    4 - 6 Tablespoons Breast Milk

I have it every morning with a 6-mo supply of frozen breast milk in my freezer ... I’ll milk a Poly-Girl Bone Dry to get a 5 day supply while I’m in Rangiroa. My hotel concierges keep me stocked in Breast Milk and send the nursing girls around so I can milk ‘em dry. Gotta suck it first and be sure it’s sweet before I put a pump on em ... I get em in that Gravity feed position where it drains em dry and they’re left in an aching and impossibly horny state afterwards and eager for that boning! I got one little Poly bastid over there on the way and my goal is a small tribe. Lotsa more trips this year with that ESPN bunch sticking us at NUMBER TWELVE

Yup lotsa good gambling this Fall after the Bilderbergers finish milking our stock markets and the world gets back to normal ...