Another reason to dislike Obama

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LaSalleAve, Jan 12, 2016.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/obama-with-an-eye-toward-1341305804914742.html?nhp=1

So the White House is saying this last State of the Union will be an untraditional one, and that Obama will talk about America's future and his legacy.

You are a servant, you aren't a fucking King. You aren't a movie star or a pop singer. I really dislike this fucking asshole. The only significant thing that has been accomplished under him is gay marriage, and states starting to legalize pot and he can't get credit for the latter. When I think of obama's legacy this is what I think of. A pile of shit.

Geezer Squid and Winston1 like this.
  2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I really don't need any more reasons. Complete bag of shit start to finish

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

its been obvious this is his thinking for a long time. his ego knows no bounds with regards to ideology. this explains much of everything hes done. he simply doesnt get it.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I did get a chuckle when he pissed the whole room off last night by saying the only way to get a job in America with great healthcare for 30 years and retire are people sitting in this room. Lol, that was funny.

5. TruthOrLies

TruthOrLies Freshman

Obama is truly Pinocchio incarnate.

6. tirk

i heard some of it and he was in a much more jovial mood than a stiff babbling suit reading off a teleprompter. hadnt heard him talk since being elected. that was the charming guy who bashed rich white people that got him elected. the ones giving him standing ovations during the address were all rich white people pretending to agree.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Did you hear him say "The world respects us" Ha, this dude.

8. tirk

nah i just heard about 10 mins of it. i did hear him talk about the evil corporations more than once. with the gratuitous applause from the idiot millionaires stealing straight from the middle class, elected do=nothing pieces of crap. hating on those who actually create jobs and contribute to the free market ya know.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

10. tirk

i heard most of that in my 10-15 mins and knew exactly what was a lie when i heard it. he has no shame. and the public swallows it whole.