another one bites the dust

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by southerntgr, Dec 3, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bullchit. The command decision was Obamas as well as the responsibility if it failed or triumphed. Carter made the decision to rescue the Iranian hostages in 1980. The military bungled it, but Carter received the blame and rightly so, it was his call.

:lol: Give me one example.

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The current economy.

3. red55

Yes, he gets credit for pulling the economy out of recession. Good job. Glad you agree.

4. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He helped the economy like Michelle's anti obesity campain reduced the size of her ass.

5. red55

Yeah, more quips and no substance. You simply ignore all of the numbers that say the economy is improving and is far out of the deep hole that the Republicans left.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

You can borrow and print yourself into looking rich. Eventually the house of cards will fall.

7. Bud Lee

Bud Lee Call me buttercup

I didn't see Obama find him either....I saw him taking credit with all the "I did this and that" in his speech the next day...but the truth be told he didn't do anything. The men and women in the field did everything…Obama just gave the kill order.

Which by the way I don’t agree with…would have been much better to take him alive.

8. southerntgr

southerntgr Veteran Member

I agree that the military killed the man but the President has to give the orders or it is a no go. If Bush would have found him, Bush would have gotten credit. Bush was to busy bailing out banks and starting the war in Iraq that never should have started in the first place. He, himself, said there were no weapons of mass destruction after it was to late.

Not sure how we could have taken him alive, just to risky. Rather have the soldiers safe.

9. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not me. I love the way they did it. No place of rest for them to worship, etc. It's like, "poof" he disappeared. Well, I guess he did. :lol:

10. red55

I can't agree. The trial and subsequent execution would drag it out for a decade and cause us more issues in the middle east than just killing him and dropping him off the ship.

He's doing a fine and important job being crab crap.