Another day, another bombshell. Putin offers a tape of the Oval Office meeting to Congress

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, May 17, 2017.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

So, get this.... Trump didn't allow American reporters into the meeting but the Russians brought recording equipment.

I wonder how Ronald Reagan would feel about an American president serving as the puppet for a Russian dictator. No, excuse me.... I don't have to wonder about that.

Winston1 likes this.
  2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I dont think that means what you think it does. But carry on.

It seems you and the democrats are set for WWIII. Not sure why you think it a good idea to be in a cold war or real war again. Haven't seen any pros to that cause.

If Russia is willing to help fight terrorism in the middle east, that is good news. Unless you need more of your Muslim sister fucking friends in this country. Then I could see how you hate it.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Get this through your thick skull... Russia is not on our side. Putin and comrades have actively tried to undermine democracies all over the world. Putin seeks a world of autocracies with himself as the head.

And it's pretty naive of you, anyway, to think that that meeting was about fighting ISIS. If sharing our classified intelligence with Russia had been so important then Trump would have cleared the divulge first with our own intelligence agencies and State Department. He did not. He just blurted it out because he wanted to impress his puppet master.

This meeting was nothing more than Putin trolling America right after the Comey firing, and to remind Trump who holds his strings. It was pathetic.

Winston1 likes this.
  4. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Meeting was set up before Comey firing. Trump played the two events very poorly. Par for the course.

I "fought" the Russians for 24 years. About the only thing I liked about Trump was his inclination to improve US-Russian relations. Hasn't worked out too well, but it's not the Russians fault that weak minded people succumbed to their thinly veiled, ham fisted, meddling. If they really did!

And still, I have yet to see a single person, not one, stand tall and say Russian meddling influenced their vote. Not one.

If you think the world is better off with the US and Russia standing toe to toe you are sadly mistaken. There is plenty of common ground in addition to the points of contention. ISIS is a huge problem for Russia, tactically much greater for them than us.

5. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm tempted to get peepee kaka in here to get rex a tin foil hat

6. shane0911

And that my friends is it, that is everything there is to find about all the hubaballoo over this "Russian meddling" it all comes down to this and there just isn't anything there. If that bitch wasn't such a well...bitch she might have won. Time for her to wipe her nasty cunny off with some sand paper and drift off into bolivia

7. HalloweenRun

FIFY,

8. shane0911

That just made my skin crawl

Bengal B likes this.
  9. HalloweenRun

But it is true. A non-bitch morphodite chimp would have beaten Trump.

I would almost say anything with a pulse, but that would have disqualified some that would have prevailed!

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The fact that you're calling a classy woman a "bitch" is proof that bullshit propaganda works well on the feeble-minded. Trump won the election by a mere 70,000 votes across four states. We already know that Comey's October surprise reopening the Clinton investigation cost her 5 percentage points in the polls. So, who are YOU to say that deliberate misinformation didn't sway the election by 70,000 votes? And the protestation that "I haven't seen a single person admit that the Russians swayed their own vote" makes ZERO sense because that particular person would have had to recognize that the misinformation was Russian-crafted bullshit in the first place.