Another 5 Loss Season Acceptable?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUMASTERMIND, May 7, 2015.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Les Miles at LSU will go the same way as Mack Brown at Texas. When everyone finally realizes that there is no chance of winning a conference title, then he will be fired. If Les is as good as Mack at shaking hands and rubbing elbows, he can buy some time.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

he has coached quite a few games, so thats all i have to judge him on right now.

3. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

We could possibly lose more this year. I see it the sooner the better. He's got to go his time in Baton Rouge is up. He's a great person I get it but he's a coach who has relied on talent and good coordinators. He's probably if not the worst overall coach in the SEC. Goodnight....

4. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Sure it would be and it should be. It is his job to win football games. But 11 straight winning seasons does not amount to firing him. Not when nobody can answer the question . . . who can we get that is better? Who are the coaches out there who have never had 5-loss seasons?

LSUDad likes this.
  5. red55

Worst coach in the SEC? How long have you been watching this here game?

didit and LSUDad like this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because anytime a name is thrown out you damn hyenas tear it to pieces as if it were a wounded antelope. According to your logic Leslie is the best coach in all of football, not a single individual out there could come close to doing a better job.

I'm not buying that amigo.

Richdog and Bengal B like this.
  7. red55

Logic ain't your strong point, nor is listening. I said that Les is not the worst coach in the SEC. If you think he is, then you don't have a clue.

There is a logical reason that you can't name a better coach that is available. And you know what it is. Or you should.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because it's hypothetical, we won't know who is available until the LSU job is open. You know because no coach has ever left 1 job for another 1

And nowhere have I ever said he was the worst in the sec

Richdog and LSUMASTERMIND like this.
  9. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

I've done more than just watch the game I've played the game and even attended summer camps under miles and Saban. Sorry but Les Miles isn't a very good coach and if you can't see that or hear how he speaks during post game conferences then I feel for you.[/QUOTE]

Richdog likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

can we just keep the staff around him and hope he retires in 2 years? Honestly the rest of coaching staff is fine. And Les would be fine if he just took the backseat, rubbed elbows, showed up for work every now and then and then again on gameday WITH NO HEADSET.

Richdog and shane0911 like this.