And The Valley Shook creepy guy stalks Honey Badger

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TigerTap, Jul 17, 2012.

1. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

"Paul Crewe", is a really creepy guy, following & stalking the Twitter accounts of young college athletes. Very sad side of LSU's fanbase. Look under Tyrann's photo, to see exactly how sad.

http://www.andthevalleyshook.com/2012/7/17/3163882/the-honey-badger-is-hard-to-like

Irony at it's finest.

His signature: "Eye right blahgs"
    "Paul Crewe", couldn't you have written a blog about what's really bothering you? That you are a very bitter white guy, with no athletic ability, you're extremely lonely & trying to live vicariously through a talented, African American LSU football player's life? You are not a part of his life, in any way.

2. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

My only complaint with TM's tweets is the part about revenge is like steaks, best served when well done.

3. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He's obviously a chicken connaisseur, not beef.

4. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I kind of agree with Crewe.

I follow sports writers and bloggers on Twitter....not one single LSU player because If I were coach, it would be banned. Like the Twitter war Matthieu was in, it gets stupid and gives too much locker room material to the other team.

Like the author, I don't mind the talking during the game at all...the psychological warfare...
    but Mathieu's wrong about revenge....it's only well done face to face.....not on Twitter.

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Mathieu really dropped a lot in my estimation with that Spice, Bath Salts episode. He put himself above the team during what could have been the best season in the history of LSU football. He was being selfish....very cavalier and selfish.

So far though, he's really said the right things and kept his nose clean in that area. Good for him, but before I start singing the praise of how well he turned his life around, I'd like to give him a surprise drug test. Right now, during the off season.

But I bet LSU doesn't want to look that closely at it.

I don't "hate" Mathieu like Crewe wrote, I don't even "hate" Saban or Bama.....I just want to humiliate them both on the football field in Death Valley this season !!!

6. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

I thought Paul Crewe was still in prison. Guess he's just a bitter old man now since his days as QB of the Mean Machine are long gone now. :p

7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

Spice <> Bath Salts

One is synthetic weed, the other synthetic crystal meth/cocaine

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Waaaaaait a second. That's how rumors get started. He was not involved in a "bath salts" episode. He smoked synthetic weed. HUGE DIFFERENCE. We've all experimented with weed and did stupid shit when we were in college. Let's not cast stones. That chapter is over. Done. We shouldn't bring it up again.

As for the Honey Badger's disposition, if you know his whole story, how he grew up, the environment in which he was brought up....you would probably understand why he isn't able to seamlessly fit right in to normal society. He grew up in a way that none of us could never imagine. The shit he saw, the people that surrounded him.....he's a product of his environment. That's also why he has a chip on his shoulder which is also why he's the best defensive player in the country.

I wish I could find that really long article that explains his childhood growing up in New Orleans. I'm sure one of you can dig it up. You should all read it. REALLY read it. Imagine growing up like that and not being able to get away from it.

Tyrann Mathieu is a product of his environment. This has given him bad qualities, and it has given him his best qualities. We should all applaud him for what he's accomplished so far and what he's sure to accomplish.

I love Tyrann Mathieu. I think, when it's all said and done, that he will be looked at as the greatest defensive player to ever put on an LSU uniform.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Well said Cajun I believe there is the old saw about walking a mile in someone's shoes before judging them. We all need to do better (except little Nicky's as they would be too small and hurt my feet.

4EvrLSU likes this.
  10. lsudolemite

lsudolemite CodeJockey Extraordinaire

Regardless of his socioeconomic circumstances, a player like Mathieu is a volatile presence on a team. When he channels that aggression and energy into his game, he can be a tremendous, incredible asset. When it's focused off the field it has the potential to lead to an out-of-control ego and locker room problems. It's happened too many times with other talented players. Whichever path he takes going forward is entirely up to him.