And now some game questions:

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Rex, Oct 15, 2017.

1. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I've been to the baton Rouge campus many times over the years to tailgate, never made it inside Tiger Stadium tho. My very first game in Tiger Stadium was the '08 Ole Piss game. Very very disappointing experience. Ole Piss kicked the shit out of us.

Then followed that experience up with my first game in War Memorial the following week, watched the epic LSU meltdown and loss to r-Kansas. I swore I was a curse to LSU when I was there in person.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

There's a good movie coming on Saturday night. I'm sure you would rather watch that than the silly old football game.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
    ROY_LA_CA, lsu-i-like and GregLSU like this.
  3. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

Unfortunately I have to wait another 4 weeks to watch LSU play any football, other than following the games on social media. My weekend rotation is this weekend, off on our bye week, and work the following weekend.

4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Been there; :(

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I remember using yahoo to listen to the games at work many many moons ago. I think it was the year that Booty and Davey rotated, maybe it was Winamp. I can't remember I remember listening to the Tennessee game at work though that year. I think we either won by making a fg or they lost because they missed a fg. I think that was 2000, Saban's first year.

In 2012 I just used my laptop to watch them. Luckily those are the only 2 jobs that had me on Saturday. In 2012 from the job I watched the UF game, remember the Minter game, and then I watched the A&M game when Kadron Boone had that diving catch. I think LSU really shut down Johnny Football in that one.

6. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

Johnny Football,.. fuck, I hated him from the moment they coined that name.

fanatic likes this.
  7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Johnny 8Ball

lsu-i-like likes this.
  8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

That's right about the time Mark Cuban got filthy rich. Sold broadcast.com to yahoo. Close to 6 billion dollars I think it was.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I think it was closer to 2 1/2 billion but who's counting. Yahoo paid 5 billion for Geocities.com

10. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I agree. Doesn't he have to be throwing the ball away to avoid a sack for it to be IG? Surprisingly, the line held up on that particular play, like they did most of the day, and he really wasn't in danger of being sacked when he released it.

GiantDuckFan likes this.