American distrust

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jan 22, 2018.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

That would be the only way they exist.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

In this case, since they both worked for the government wouldn't the carrier system route through a government server?

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

4. tirk

5. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Strzok says, quote, ‘You and I both know the odds are nothing. If I thought it was likely, I’d be there no question. I hesitate in part because of my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.’ In other words, Peter Strzok was the FBI Deputy Assistant Director of the Counter Intelligence Division, and the man had a plan to do something, because he just couldn’t abide Donald Trump being president.”

“It’s saying that his gut sense that there’s no big there there, when it comes to the Mueller Special Counsel investigation. He doesn’t really want to join that because his gut sense is there’s no big there there. I think that’s kind of shocking.”

uscvball and tirk like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

An additional note...

" texts between two people having an extra-marital affair, and they’re completely unguarded in their communication. And so we’re getting insight into exactly what’s happening inside the FBI at the highest levels.”

On a separate note...
    @tirk....did you really need/want a recap or did you just not want to download the file? Serious question.

7. tirk

Im lazy and slow. I tried to read it but tapped out.

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Rather than recap, I think the word is synopsis. I know some people like to post a lot of links to long stories (Red was especially guilty of this) but who has time to read every link somebody posts even if they are interested in what you have to say. The condensed version.

9. tirk

Yes she knew what I meant

10. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

he's still a filthy rat, unworthy to be President
    I'm under-informed, I've assumed this is mostly red herring to divert attention away from the Mueller investigation,.. let's see how it plays out
    got me, I thought about your Bush's statements after I posted,.. as to the rest, well, I stand corrected
    give me a break about the pussy grabbing and Trump's tweets, I've never screamed about those,.. his serial lying, his bumbling/alienating/stupid handling of foreign affairs, his general incompetency and bat shit craziness does bug me, a lot,.. and don't underestimate, minimize and whitewash Trump's own level of corruption. He's a fucker, no doubt about it.

but it's clear, I need to delve into and learn about what you speak, I found tirk's post sobering, eye opening and very troubling,.. I don't want that to be true, but what I want or believe is of no consequence. It s very important that the "cia, doj, etc", investigation thoroughly examines and publicly exposes all the corruption that's found,.. we need to know everything. This is potentially filthy depressing slimy shit, and I don't want to wade into it, but I shall.

Go America

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018