American distrust

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jan 22, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

puhlese, Trump's a world class motherfucker, I've seen heard and read enough to be convinced,..the sooner he's gone the better
    I could say the same to you fox
    Enjoy your investigation :) I hope justice prevails

HalloweenRun likes this.
  2. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

He isn't even close to the evil that's been calling the shots for you for quite a long time. That's what is so baffling to me. You get all wadded up with what he says and tweets but gotdamn son, look what the other phuckers are doing to your rights!

I'm not a fox watcher....period. I don't watch cable news other than coverage of major incidents. My info is coming from someplace else. I am not partisan. I am not Republican, nor Democrat. I am an American. I'm tired of watching this country of mine be destroyed from the inside out. Trump is exposing it. I say g'won.

Rather than sit around doping and hoping, do some investigating on your own. Tell me who owns the worlds banks, let's start there.

3. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

This is threat level midnight type shit.

4. GiantDuckFan

I've never mentioned his tweets,.. I guess your position is,.. what Trump says doesn't matter, like he's a 3 year old, or some senile old bat, that we should just ignore

the misdeeds of others doesn't make Trump one iota better

"I'm not a fox watcher....period",., kudos to you, I don't watch much Tv news, I'm a reader

you're not partisan,.. though you never rag on republicans

"I'm tired of watching this country of mine be destroyed from the inside out",.. me too, I love America,.. but Trump's not the hero we've been waiting for,.. he's a false prophet, a charlatan, a fraud,.. a car salesman wearing a patriotic costume

the world's banks are owned by Oprah.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
  5. Bayou Tiger

Bayou Tiger Founding Member

He ain't racist, those ARE shotholes. :D

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Blah blah ba blah. So you dont watch tv you read. Well based on you views and opinions you must read Newsweek, the NYT and Mother Jones. Once again compared to Carter, Clinton, Obama and Hillary Trump is a saint and a 1000 times better president than any of them. I left out JFK because today he would not be welcome in the democratic party. Oh and Trump is also a 1000 times more patriotic and a 1000 times successful in his business life. With the exception of Jimmah owning a peanut farm none of the others accomplished jack shit much less know anything about running a business. They all sucked off the tit of honest hard working Americans that they have disdain for. You know those deplorables who cling to their constitution, guns and bibles.

7. GiantDuckFan

I was responding specifically to vball,.. so, blah, blah, ba blah is inappropriate

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Remember a year ago the Donald said he didn't trust the election results from the start and was vilified for it. Turns out he was dead on. The DNC, the FBI and the DOJ all conspired to rig a Presidential election. Intent is there. Action is there. Result is there. This is an open and shut case in any other instance.

Even after, they peddled the false Kremlin narrative to further advance their agenda. The primary election was rigged as well lest I forget. Everything was successful minus the one outcome they desired. The irony of the Russian claims is now quite thick in retrospect.

Subverting year one of this administration by putting the orange shitgibbon under investigation by falsely creating an incriminating story seems treasonous. Rigging an election. Illegal surveillance of its private citizenry. Falsifying federal documents. All of it seems so.

Not only do they not fear accountability they insult even the dimmest claiming that 50, 000+ texts have disappeared due to a software upgrade- or something. Turns out they aren't really sure what answer works best just yet. But they have been deleted and I'll contend theres little chance of recovery.

Deep state is no longer a conspiracy. It runs even further than probably most imagined. At least for me personally. This level of corruption at the highest point of our federal government is stuff of Tom Clancy.

The Attorney General should pull all records, all documents, all texts and all call logs of those involved. And much like with coach Oeaux and his staff next year, we likely need to clean house. The FBI should not be able to hide behind the seal they were sworn to uphold. But it will be interesting to see how it all plays out. It will say a lot.

I'm not hopeful there's any real retribution however. Bc the tail has been wagging the dog for quite some time now. This may just cement what I fear most---that we really have no voice. But this could eventually be a step in the right direction. And we must start somewhere.

Bc in the end it's not dems vs repubs anyhow. That's just a ruse. It's really us against them. We have to regain our voice in government.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2018
    kcal, uscvball, el005639 and 2 others like this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I am pretty sure I am on record about the deep state.

Good post man.

tirk and uscvball like this.
  10. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I am certain that the texts are available...I am equally certain we will never see the truth because both sides are dirty.