Am I right? Or am I drunk ? YOU decide!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Don Castavez, Aug 2, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
  2. six pack dan

six pack dan 16 team playoff advocate

Drunk and wrong. Heard it here first.

3. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

I'd go after meyer with everything we have if he's available. he's 177-31 with 3 nattys. kifffin can't compete with that, imo. kiffin at 46-24. would like to see a kiffin / aranda combo.

TigerTap likes this.
  4. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I wouldn’t let Urban within one hundred miles of campus. He’s a bigger low life than Kiffin. At least Lane has sense of humor . Plus can u imagine being Lane’s wing man at the sorority parties? Hamburger!

TigerTap and unclenick like this.
  5. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I’m not wanting , just checking the crystal ball. Don’t shoot the messenger—- unless u buy him a drink first.

Bengal B and TerryP like this.
  6. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

We can say "stranger things have happened." This would be one.

Imagine Orgeron being fired, Kiffin hired as his replacement? We've been told of their long lasting friendship. That's uncomfortable, at best.

unclenick likes this.
  7. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

I know urban's a doucebag. but looking at his coaching record, it's hard to deny he can coach football. I'm not against kiffin, just comparing what each have done so far. I'm worried were going to lose aranda. but was thinking he & kiffin could do some SEC damage coaching together. either urban or kiffin would be an upgrade.

TeamofSavages likes this.
  8. unclenick

unclenick LSU & USMC

That might be unconfortable.;)

but the way I see it is LSU is currently off the college football grid. we badly need a big name head coach to put us back on the map. I could be wrong about O, but I doubt it.

LSU_4_LIFE likes this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Considering LSU is still getting attention in the pre-season polls, "off the college football grid" is a little extreme, isn't it? "Out of the playoff" discussion will likely come up and when it does that'll be the time to see where the program is standing. That's the stance I have taken--on a merry-go-round moving much more quickly than the one LSU football is riding today.

I do. And I would. I've said the same thing about other programs, like Michigan and Notre Dame. (Don't give a damn if Michigan loses every game this fall--but that's on Harbaugh.)

One can no longer say the SECW is the toughest division in college football. It can be argued the ACC is as strong, the B1G as well. I do believe this last round of coaching changes has been an upgrade for the SEC, as a whole--some deserving their own critique good and bad.

10. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Kiffie is among the best play callers in football, you may have confused me with someone else.