ALABAMAGEDDON ... THEY’VE LOST EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Tiga's Playroom' started by RamahRising, Oct 20, 2019.

?

How many AP first place votes will LSU get next Sunday after moving to # 1 in AP Polls

Poll closed Oct 27, 2019.
  1. A) 40+ Of 62 votes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. B) 30+ Of 62 votes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. C) 20+ Of 62 votes

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. D) About where they are now (12)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. E) Less than 10 or none you Bama prayer artists Auburn fans for a week

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...ailoa-injury-may-cost-alabama-everything/amp/

What a great read ... How I love it when Bama’s gotta SUCK ON IT BIG TIME ...

OOPS ... Tua Tagovailoa is no longer a heavy favorite to win the NCAA’s most prestigious honor. Alabama is not a lock to reach the College Football Playoff. LSU, in fact, may be the favorite in the SEC West.

OOPS, Really! ... Alabama is optimistic Tagovailoa will be back for LSU. Will he be healthy? Will he be rusty? This is a serious injury. Giants running back Saquon Barkley, a quick healer, needed a full month until he returned. Crimson Tide need Tagovailoa at his best. The defense isn’t typical of Nick Saban’s dominant program, allowing 321 yards per game. The running game isn’t the usual force, either, ranked 68th in the country. LSU and its potent offense that averages 50.1 points per game could be favored if Jones, who was used as a game-manager against Tennessee and given little freedom, is under center.

Ramah’s Take: They’re done for this year and they know it. Even with a healthy Tua, most analysts were starting to jump on the wagon and look to an LSU upset ... WE WILL NEVER KNOW

If I’m Oeaux ... I don’t truck Alabama on 11/9 ... I let em hang close enough to get a playoff spot ... Let em close it up to about 7 on cheap late scores ...

THEN I HANG 50 ON HIM IN A NC GAME TRIPPLING THE SABAN HUMILIATION AND CRIPPLING THEIR RECRUITING

AND I’D DO A AFLAC COMMERCIALS TOO CUZ EVERONE WANTS A WINNER

2. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

Your posts used to be occasionally entertaining. Now they are exclusively, 100% boring. Iconsnoozin.gif

4. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

Then don't come into Ramah's Playground. You especially don't need to come in here just to be an ass.

LSUTiga likes this.
  5. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

Let’s the crickets chirp ...

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

That doesn't fit the emperor's role. To your credit, at least you can handle criticism. And at the end of the day it all means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

I think this is a little overstated for a community, but is a clear reflection on your personal experiences here. I'm not defending him, but moreso the free rights to roam the estate you too enjoy. So no need to criticize that right because it doesn't meet your specific ideas for community engagement. Others with views, same as yours have exersized their freedom, rights and desire to enjoy the community free from similar behavior by simply ignoring the source. They seem to benefit greatly from their decision and I would like to see you enjoy the community with the same reward as others.

So gehead, try the ignor pill. Take two and you very well may enjoy the experience of actually knowing what the color purple sounds like.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

You’re finally learning.

9. RamahRising

RamahRising Jedi Prophet

The emperor has no clothes ...

You saw his ass on National TV like the rest of us huh

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations