ALA v. FLA

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by ParadiseiNC, Nov 29, 2008.

1. lsu_mackey

lsu_mackey Agent Purple

at least one of you is logical...there is no way a #1 Bama team struggles against a team Ole Miss and Arkansas beat...you guys are in for a rude awakening.

2. MOE1967

MOE1967 Founding Member

Florida by at least 14 pts. Qb experience will come into play here.

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I think the Gators win, but not by as large a margin (21) as most think. I think somewhere in the 6-10 point range.

4. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

I think Bama wins. Saban will outcoach the hell out of Myer.

5. lsufan_in_ohio

lsufan_in_ohio East Ascension High '76

I am sure Saban will have his team ready and I am with you on Saban outcoaching Myer.

6. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

As far as talent and speed alone go... I don't think Bama has what it takes to compete... Bama has 2 offensive weapons and a mediocre QB... Florida has O linemen that run some the same timed 40s as Bamas skill players. Lets not even go to the discussion of the hungry Gator secondary... if JPW gets pressured too often (and he will) I see 2 or 3 INTs going in Floridas favor.

7. tigerpub

tigerpub Founding Member

Just to re-state what I have posted before...

Florida 49
    Alabama 10

I hate Urban Meyer, but Florida IS THAT good.

8. Bamabuzzard

Bamabuzzard Founding Member

It will come down to which team forces the other to play their style game. You're right. UF has linemen that are very fast but I also know they are also smaller. If we get into a fast break game we'll get our doors blown off. But I'm telling you. I know you think UF is the next coming of 94 Nebraska but if Alabama slows the game down and turns the game into a "half court" game we'll beat their line down. When y'all played UF the commentators even mentioned that their linemen were "smaller" and a bit undersized.

UF is good. No doubt about that. But they are not unbeatable. They have forced teams to play their game. If we can withstand the initial attempts of them trying to do that watch out. We play a very physical style offense and if the game gets slowed down and we don't turn the ball over we'll pound them in the ground by the fourth quarter.

9. GregLSU

GregLSU LSUFANS.com

I'm glad you're all confident... just do not watch this game around any sharp objects.

10. Bamabuzzard

Bamabuzzard Founding Member

I'm "confident" that if we get UF to play our style of football we'll win. If not we'll get our doors blown off. I think I stated that. You think UF will blow our doors off. Good. That's your opinion. But I know football is a game that doesn't always go as "the experts" say they will. Maybe you shouldn't watch the game around sharp objects because I s'pect if Bama wins you'll be slashing your wrist along with the rest of the "experts". :thumb: