Al Franken Must Step Down

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
  2. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

HalloweenRun likes this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

CNN female anchor already on record saying the Moore accusations are worse because more women have accused him, plus, we "know so much more" about the Moore story. I'm sure at one point only one woman was publicly accusing Moore and we didn't know much at the time, either.

4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Have to admit, this bit was always funny.

5. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Maybe he is both, maybe some young "pole" will out him too.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well if Moore is guilty then he will suffer the consequences but with Franken we do have a pic of him grabbig tits, we have only accusations with Moore. Also Moore never raped or even had sex with these accusers unlike Bill. I just wonder what he can be charged with. Kathleen Willy said Bill raped her yet the left and the media basically ignored it. I am more interested in how the media and the left treat Franken versus Moore.

7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

[​IMG] =[​IMG] doesn't matter if its day old or brand new.

Bengal B and shane0911 like this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Well the public was led to believe the Duke Lacrosse team was guilty and they thought of them like your stinking garbage cans. We now know this was untrue. I will wait for proof. Too many women come forward long long after these things have supposedly happened. I put Frankens accuser in the same category, however there is a picture.

Lets not forget Twani Brawley who falsely accused and ruined lives with her disgusting false accusations.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Let’s see what happens. Moore had 4 accusers and 30 who substanided the claims. It has come out he was banned from the mall. Moore shows a pattern of sick behavior. I equate him more with Anthony Weiner, who by the way was forced to withdraw from the NY mayor’s race for his sick behavior.

Now Franken has but one accuser but apparently one who has pictures (?). If more accusations crop up I hope the calls for his resignation are deafening. Mine will be among them. The process of removing a sitting senator is different than removing a candidate. It will be interesting to see what happens.

@Kikicaca makes a fair point. How do you know who to believe in these cases? It’s a tough problem. Generally I would question a single accuser without evidence until more is known. When there are multiple accusers with corroboration or any with evidence.... like a blue dress then the accused is in trouble. However to use the passage of time as a reason to question a story has been shown to be wrong. Look at the A and B list actresses who were silent and now opening up about the abuse they suffered from Weinstein and others.

It’s not easy and no one rule will hold. We have to use our best judgment to make a decision.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I tend to not pay much attention if it comes out 10, 20 or 30 years later. I pay even less attention if the accused has climbed to a loftier perch since the date of the "incident" I in no way advocate for any of this crap but there should absolutely be a statute of limitations. Unless of course the accused is named Clinton, those bastards need to be held accountable for their multitude of crimes. Dirty fucks

watson1880, HalloweenRun and COTiger like this.