Air Force vs LSU

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by USAFRet66.86, Feb 20, 2021.

1. geaux9

geaux9 Founding Member

SECN+

shane0911 and Bengal B like this.
  2. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

You can also watch on the watch espn section of ESPN.com or the watch espn app
    I believe you have to have a cable provider that provides the option or maybe an ESPN+ subscription. I would thry the watch tab off of ESPN.com first.
    I can get most home games that way. Road games are iffy at best.

3. APPTiger

The old bash ball Tigers were replaced by the small ball Tigers to fit into the new park in Omaha (per CPM). Only problem with small ball Tigers, is usually they all hit or no one does. You can win games that way but your pitching better be spot on every inning of every game.

LSUpride123 and furduknfish like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I used to get ESPN÷ but they started charging for it. Only $5 a month but enough is enough. I wish I could only pay for the channels that I actually watch. Somebody should start a cable company that does that. They would take all the business from the other providers.

Elon Musk, are you reading this? Or should I call you Tony Stark?

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

After UCLA got us in 2013, that has been the direction of our team. T

APPTiger likes this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Impossible. There is no one channel that is marketed to the cable companies alone. They are always packaged as multiple channels. The cable companies can not cherry pick individual stations, so they would lose money trying to do the same.

7. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Doesn't ESPN or The History Channel make separate deals with the big cable carriers than would the Hallmark or Lifeline channels?

All I really want are the local stations, the sports channels, History and Discovery and Fox News. Would like to also have TBS but that would mean I would also have to pay for CNN

8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Think he means on the innardnet. There was a time (10yrs ago?) the +/3 networks were free streaming when ESPN was still trying to figure out their biz model.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  9. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

The closest thing to that was Sling TV when it was $20 for handful of watchable channels plus $5 for all ESPN/Conf networks. The stream was/is still problematic for live sport feeds but the price offset was worth it. Now the morons have decided they want to be just like the competition people were leaving them for. Doubling their price and flooding their platform with useless unwatchable content. They never learn...

APPTiger likes this.
  10. APPTiger

Oh, I'm paying it. All on top of that crazy expensive cable bill. It's the only way to see a lot of App State events and I get some extra LSU content too. I can watch all of App State hoops and even our wrestling team matches on it. They also have LSU Gymnastics on there some.

Haven't really looked but it seems to me the more popular events with the larger profile schools go on ESPN watch. The lower profile sports and schools go on ESPN+. Typically the school provides technical facilities and announcers and ESPN picks up the signal for broadcast. I like it because I get to see more stuff. Like last night, App State WBB hit a last second shot to cap a wild comeback against South Alabama. It was a great game.

Bengal B likes this.