Afghanistan

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Winston1, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

link?

2. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Absolutely. I served her in bed while you were gone

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

All US citizens and soldiers will not be coming home now. Bombs going off in Kabul and at the airport. Apparently there is a third player in all of this. ISIS-K.

4. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Reports are that multiple US Servicemen killed in Kabul. Dead because of that brain dead imbecile we have in DC. We may be headed to Communism at high speed, owned by China, losing our freedoms left and right, about to grapple with high inflation, becoming a society of elites vs peasants, and the swamp is back at the trough in a feeding frenzy of our tax dollars...but at least we dont hear about mean tweets from POTUS.

APPTiger likes this.
  5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

jody? is that you??

shane0911 and Frogleg like this.
  6. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

Taliban guarantee safety for US personnel. Think this was done by an authorized third party so they could shift the blame. Either way, they failed to guarantee our safety, game over. We need to do whatever we need to do to get all of our people out regardless of time table set arbitrarily by Joe and the Taliban.
    Reopen and reestablish the air base. You kill us, we kill you back.

Frogleg likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

No coincidence CIA was messing around a few days ago and now boom. Rinse and repeat.

I would imagine the actual truth of this is not what the 1st view is trying to tell us.

Frogleg likes this.
  8. kcal

kcal Founding Member

if we can impeach a president over a phone call can we impeach him over this? I sure wish some of my friends on the Left would explain this to me like i'm 5 years old:

Live News
    Published August 13, 2021
    Last Update 5 min(s) ago
    10 US Marines, soldiers killed in Kabul airport explosion, officials say: LIVE UPDATES
    A suicide bombing outside of Kabul, Afghanistan's airport Thursday has killed 10 U.S. Marines and soldiers, officials tell Fox News. A second explosion later took place outside the Baron Hotel, sources say.

At least 10 U.S. Marines and soldiers have been killed in the suicide bombing outside Kabul airport Thursday, U.S. officials tell Fox News' Lucas Tomlinson.

Dozens of service members have been wounded in the explosion as well, the officials added.

The death toll of the U.S. service members also is likely to rise, U.S. officials tell Fox News' Jennifer Griffin.

shane0911 likes this.
  9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Joe isn't running anything. This is all a smoke show to make it seem like he doesn't know what he is doing, but he never did. Joe has always been controlled.

shane0911 likes this.
  10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this narrative that we must airlift afghanis out is getting us killed. throngs of afhgans should never be near our guys, never close enough to bomb them. we should be shooting them to clear them from the airport area. instead they were fucking grabbing the landing gear on takeoff.

we should say all afghans that show up at the airport and get too close get a bullet. only americans near the airport. afghans that want out must show up with an appointment and alone, and through security before getting close to the aiport. but we have this stupid deadline.

i dont care how many aghans die at the hands of the taliban. but now the incompetence is killing american soldiers.