Add yet another big legal problem for trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 8, 2022.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Also from your link, your claim that they have to show "documentation" was not found.

Can you please show me?

I did a search for your specific word usage "documentation". It yielded ZERO results.

I then read it and this was said:

The special master, Raymond J. Dearie, said Tuesday that if Trump’s lawyers don't officially counter whether the documents the former president took are classified, then Dearie will side with the DOJ.

So, they could just like say, "he said so"....

Please be truthful Winston.

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

And he is gone:

[​IMG]

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Ok HE SAID SO!

4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

SO did you intentionally lie and misrepresent the link?

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

"The demand for White supremacy” coming from FBI headquarters “vastly outstrips the supply of White supremacy,” said one agent, who spoke on the condition of anonymity. “We have more people assigned to investigate White supremacists than we can actually find.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/sep/15/biden-accused-pressuring-fbi-fabricate-extremist-a/

meanwhile, an LSU student was murdered in her car blocks from my house downtown. sometimes i think we should devote more resources to, for example, crime in baton rouge, which is overwhelmingly not white.

but the left keeps screeching about white supremacy being so dangerous, even as the blacks in baton rouge and new orleans are on a fucking bloody rampage.

are the murders in baton rouge, the ones that are damn near every day, are those to do with white supremacy? doesnt seem like it. seems like we should devote our resources to where the problem is. doesnt seem like its white supremacy.

check the newspaper today. probaby was a murder. i am willing to bet it wasnt to do with white supremacy.

"The killing was the 74th in East Baton Rouge Parish since Jan. 1,"

i wonder how many of those were motivated by white supremacy. i am told its a really dangerous problem.

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I paraphrased. Do you understand that isn’t lying? Probably not

7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

So you are just intentionally misleading, which is the same as a dishonest person.

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

when the media claims trump is in legal peril, and soon to be arrested or charged, will you believe that every time or is there a number, maybe 400, of times when they are wrong when they lose credibility in your eyes?

put another way, how you can you know when this they really got him?

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i see, so maybe its your own political leanings disturbing how you report what actually happened.

do you think the media ever does this, or do you just believe them every time? in particular on the topic of trump's endlessly impending walls closing in.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

jmg is the type of poster who would ask something like "what are the odds of trump being indicted" and when you reply "50-50" he'll call you a liar because it might be 49-51 or 51-49.