Add yet another big legal problem for trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 8, 2022.

1. XXL TideFan

XXL TideFan Founding Member

2. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Any relation to Rex?

[​IMG]

BornOnTheBayou likes this.
  3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

All you poor dupes who think Trump is trying to help the country or the Republicans wake up. He’s a grifter, scam artist and a thief. A thief of money yes but more importantly hopes and dreams of the many poor people who donate to his scams. Even if you didn’t personally send him a dime, your support in places like this forum or in discussion with friends and family is only bringing the orange turd more money. This article provides details but really it’s just like the scams he was fined $2MM and $25 MM for. It would be sad if it wasn’t undermining the fabric of our country.
    https://www.thebulwark.com/trumps-save-america-scam/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

do you think the media has "duped" you to any extent for saying the walls were closing in daily for 7 years, or is it true? or was it not true before but it is true now? how can you tell when its true and when it isnt?

also, do you think if you were asked to keep your criticisms of trump to policy, things that have outcomes for people, could you do it?

i will never vote for him after what he has said about death penalty for drugs.

see how my criticism was based on policy and what trump says, not the media's talking points?

you say the walls are closing in, how can you tell its real this time when it never has been before?

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

His fundraising is under DOJ criminal investigation, just as Bannon was indicted, and he certainly should be prosecuted if he scammed people, but I don't feel one bit sorry for those "poor people".

It's just as I've said all along, and I know far too many people who follow this mold, but it's all about white supremacy. Fuck them, they're stupid racists. You see, as I've also said, they're just like the pathetic Confederate soldiers of the Civil War, persuaded into fighting against their own financial self-interests, because no matter how miserable their lives were, no matter that the economic system was stacked against them, no matter that the South was an out-and-out plutocracy, they were at least not the very bottom of the social ladder and wished to keep it that way forever.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this time they got him
    yeah racists
    yeah racists

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i am not looking for that, i am always lookin for people to tell me specific things they think and believe, and support those links with facts, not opinion columns. i dont care at all about Q whatever. this is just nonsense from twitter to compare people who hold up one finger to nazis, because they did a salute. not the same salute, and they are totally different, but this is the claim you got from twitter so you care about it, having little to no critical thinking skills. the dem playbook is to cast trump as a fascist, because they fear him. you might recall he was already president, and it went fine. gas was cheap, 401k was great.

@Winston1 i am looking for answers:

1. is election denying a fascist thing to do, and if so how fascist is hillary and gore and abrams and the dems that refused to certify trump? they refused to certify more states then repblicans did.

2. is there no end to how many times you will believe the walls are closing in when they claim is made by the media? meaning, could they claim it every day for eternity and it would always be true for you? or do you at some point learn to be a little skeptical?

maybe i can show you some examples of the media saying the walls are closing in and it not being true? or would that not help? you still buy it EVERY SINGE TIME?

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I didn't even open the link because I don't know anything about that Q nonsense other than it is nonsense. I have friends that send me that stuff and I tell them the same damn thing. Because Trump looked at his watch and it was 10:23 doesn't mean anything is going to happen on Oct 23rd. Only a numbskull like you would believe that type of shit