Add yet another big legal problem for trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The panic is palpable. trumpians are mimicking the pathetic wails of theiir cult leader:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

·Aug 25

Even though I am as innocent as a person can be, and despite MY campaign being spied on by the Radical Left, the FISA COURT being lied to and defrauded, all of the many Hoaxes and Scams that were illegally placed on me by very sick & demented people, and without even mentioning the many crimes of Joe and Hunter Biden, all revealed in great detail in the Laptop From Hell, it looks more and more like the Fake News Media is pushing hard for the Sleaze to do something that should not be done!

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you already said that. is that what they told you say on lib twitter?

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Stephen Miller subpoenaed by grand jury.

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Let's review how ludicrously cultish are trump supporters:

Bannon runs a PAC to scam trump supporters out of billions, trump pardons him, and those trump supporters who were robbed cheer the pardon.

Clinging to the ideal of white supremacy comes at a heavy cost. It even allows somebody to pick your pocket to your own applause.

And now trump, himself, is likely to be indicted for the same form of grift. And once again his supporters will cheer for somebody who robbed them blind. Foolish, foolish sheep.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this time they got him for sure walls closing in.
    racist hypocrites

you dont see how you are a parody of yourself? repeating that everyone is racist and trump is about the be arrested every day for 7 years?

6. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

No, because his demented, diseased brain will not allow it. That's why its pointless to debate him because he has no self awareness and always thinks he's right.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think he knows it. thats why he wont respond. if i keep pointing out his strategies, for example imagining emotions for his opponents (trump is super angry!), calling people racist, saying "lol" or a derivation of it to imply he is laughably correct in the absence of a point, etc, he may learn.

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

As I've repeatedly asserted, ANY republican would give you trump's same economic and foreign policies. The only reason for trump support over the others is white supremacy. I see this in the people all around me.

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Is Trump in the room with you right now? Can you tell us where?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

yes. i just said this, racism, hypocrisy, imagining emotions for others, is all you do. its never about policy. you wont touch issues like why its disgusting to take taxpayer money from uneducated workers to give to those with expensive educations and 6 figure incomes.

the probelm for liberals is that their policy preferences are shit so they have to distract. they have bowed down to the woke mob, buying votes from special interest gtoups like the twitter army who wants free debt relief. this is indefensible policy, so distraction is the strategy. call people racist, so they defend against that charge, which changes the subject.

rex is student loan relief good policy? is it fair? just kidding i know you wont talk policy, actual outcomes for people dont matter to you. only virtue signaling.

fanatic and shane0911 like this.