Add yet another big legal problem for trump

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Sep 8, 2022.

1. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

Is it weird I wasn’t saddened by a puppet monarch passing?

shane0911 likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Not really. I'm mostly mourning the passage of time. I'm old enough to remember her as a young person.

3. BAY0U BENGAL

Back when she was gettin pounded by her cousin? I get that. Do you, big shoots

4. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I think the monarchy is stupid, and the Brits are dumb for sponsoring them.

Having said that....

The panic among trumpians is palpable. Somebody tell me why we should be praying for the trumps just because the Queen died?

[​IMG]

Brigitte Gabriel
    @ACTBrigitte

President Trump and Queen Elizabeth II were very close. Pray for both families during this time of grieving.

[​IMG]

2:25 PM · Sep 8, 2022·Twitter for iPhone

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
  5. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Insiders say he's angry and scared.
    bdoukmvdotw.jpg

6. Rex

Rex Founding Member

trump's supporters are so f***ing stupid that they still support Steve Bannon even when it was them who got ripped off for $15 million.

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

A Federal court in Florida has dismissed trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton for "Russiagate", pretty much calling it the dumbest pile of horseshit they'd ever seen:

"Many of the Amended Complaints characterizations are implausible....

What the Amended Complaint lacks in substance and legal support it seeks to substitute with length, hyperbole, and the settling of scores and grievances...

if a party chooses to include such references, it is expected that they be presented in good faith and with evidentiary support. Unfortunately, that is not the case here."

Last edited: Sep 9, 2022
  8. BAY0U BENGAL

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

panic and anger!

@Winston1 try to note here how the formula works. they always imagine emotions for trump and his fans and never discuss actual policy. this is the media and left wing community that is tricking you.

when the govt illegally takes taxpayer money to pay special interest groups like the young earners with expensive educations, this is what the distractions are. always focus on pretending trump is angry and scared. say it over and over and over. when that does not work, everyone involved is a hypocrite racist.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

The problem is Winston believes in his soul that Trump is a really bad guy. Whether he is or not isn't really important but Winston believes it to his core so the media just feeds his disease and he is too fragile to not take the bait. Chomps it down like a shark with a bucket of chum. He has been wrong about literally everything he has posted for the last 7 years and he keeps on keeping on. It used to be funny but now its just sad.