Politics Accusations Against Kavanaugh

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Sep 17, 2018.

?

What say you

Poll closed Jan 17, 2019.
  1. She's lying

51.5%
  2. He's lying

9.1%
  3. Irrelevant cause it was 50 yrs ago and he was a kid

54.5%
  4. Fuck cnn

42.4%
  5. Fuck Feinstein

51.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Dimple? I see serious overbite and a momentary memory of her time in the sack with Huma.

[​IMG]

Bengal B likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"A Minnesota teacher has been placed on leave as the school district investigates complaints over a Twitter post that allegedly references killing U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

“So whose gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh,” reads the tweets, posted on the evening of Saturday, Oct. 6 from a now-suspended account.

The employee has been placed on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation....

Debbie Lang, a criminal defense attorney said, "Each individual employer can establish their own policies. Beyond that, in terms of the school district, they're going to be looking at her contract parameters they've set forth to see if she breached her contract with them,"

Wait, what? A fucking special ed teacher tweets the sentiment that Kavanaugh should be assassinated and she only gets put on leave while they determine if she breached her contract? Lol. Yeah, I want someone like that teaching my kid. Hey hey, ho ho, this whacko teacher got to go.

Presenting, Samantha Ness....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

She resigned. C Ya.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Now how does the member of the media, NBC, get to tweet this bullshit and still keep his job?

Ken Dilanian Retweeted
    [​IMG]David Cloud‏Verified account @DavidCloudLAT Oct 6
    Next Melania Cairo outfit?

[​IMG]

Ken Dilanian‏Verified account @KenDilanianNBC Oct 6
    It may not happen in our lifetimes, but the idea that North Dakota and New York get the same representation in the Senate has to change. “Senators representing less than half the U.S. are about to confirm a nominee opposed by most Americans”

Ken Dilanian Retweeted
    [​IMG]David Priess‏Verified account @DavidPriess Oct 9
    “The wheels of justice are already in motion,” says @AshaRangappa_, “and it would take someone willing to take a fall for the president to try to stop it.” What worries me is that some of the president’s allies are becoming cultish enough to do just that.

The media is not unbiased.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Anger Management training?

6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Apparently her "Midwest ass" is now unemployed so I don't think she'll get nor seek training of that sort.

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Adding his voice to a group of prominent Democrats calling for an increasingly aggressive approach to Republicans, the former attorney general in the Obama Administration, Eric Holder, said when conservatives “go low” the left should “kick them"....

"In July, Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) urged activists to “get up in the face of congresspeople.” Following Sarah Huckabee Sanders being removed from the Red Hen restaurant, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) called on her supporters to increasingly confront members of the Trump Administration. "

"On Tuesday, Hillary Clinton said Democrats should abandon “civility” in their dealings with Republicans. “You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,”

Where do we see republicans using this type of language? It is the LEFT that is losing their shit.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Because he would be a little girly man I'm sure. I mean if he were to get his morals, standards, and direction from someone that thinks like you do.

Just sayin...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    Bengal B likes this.
  9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

100 bucks my daughter would kick your son’s ass.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Now now, no reason to start that foolishness but I'm not surprised you would go there.