Politics Accusations Against Kavanaugh

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Sep 17, 2018.

?

What say you

Poll closed Jan 17, 2019.
  1. She's lying

51.5%
  2. He's lying

9.1%
  3. Irrelevant cause it was 50 yrs ago and he was a kid

54.5%
  4. Fuck cnn

42.4%
  5. Fuck Feinstein

51.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. CalcoTiger

CalcoTiger Live Long and Prosper IVI

I wish for President of the United States we would have better selections to make than Hilary Clinton or Donald Trump.

But the proof of why we don't is right before us in the supreme court nomination.

Whether he did this or not I do not know. I wasn't there.

But to wait this long. Never contact the police. Let him risk assaulting more women .

Even if he did do it this lady is a coward and I could see it being something happened but no rape occurred.

So we ruin peoples lives based on something from 30-40 years ago that was never reported. I have no tolerance for things that don't go reported. But now she is a victim. OK if something happened she was a victim then and by not reporting she risked other women. She should have reported and gotten it on his record then. Now I find it hard to trust her version .

As a manager I have had peoples lifes put at risk because one of our workers didn't report what was going on and her boyfriend came up at lunch and confronted the guy in our warehouse. I had a temp worker threatening to get his gun and kill all of us. If the girl would have reported it we could have ended his work with no fanfare and told him his job had ended. I was pissed because every single person at our warehouse was then at risk. We had to call the police and get extra security as the temp was on parole come to find out and we had to take it serious. I was asst mgr and the mgr had gotten him while I was on vacation and I came back to this mess my first day as the mgr had gone for Air Chemical Shipping training in Chicago.

What a day that could have been avoided had the events been reported.

As someone who has also been harassed at work and reported it I have no sympathy either. You have to do the right thing. Is it hard of coarse. But you must do it.

2. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Rand Paul would make a great President.

I wonder how much Ford will make per speech in the future. And the book deal. She's going to be the darling of the far left for the rest of her life. This will inspire many more to follow in her footsteps.

el005639 likes this.
  3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I used to like him until I realized how easily he caved to pressure from the party.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Would be a much better story if Jesus was born in Tijuana

Then he could have Pedro and Montez and Philippe and Juan

Bengal B likes this.
  5. LaSalleAve

Might need to change the survey options to “they’re lying” now instead of she’s lying.

6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I used to ask that a lot, but before that, I was infamous amongst Sunday School teachers for continually asking why "virgin" in front of Mary. It really troubled me that the adjective was always added. I kind of got passed from teacher to teacher, and by doing so, I knew something was up!

Bengal B likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Of course they are lying. How convenient that last possible minute they level these accusations. Hell everyone named by the 1st dumb bitch has said they have no idea what the fuck she is talking about. I suspect that this latest one will go about the same way. I'd even bet there will be more because that is how the democrats play ball. Just keep making unsubstantiated claims until they get their way.

Except just like in the case of Clarence Thomas, Judge K will be confirmed. I hope.

8. LaSalleAve

I think he gets confirmed. I mean the President admitted to sexually assaulting women and he still got elected.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

alreeady articles out showing that the people she said was there are stating that it didnt happen

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

"Judge Brett M. Kavanaugh has calendars from the summer of 1982 that he plans to hand over to the Senate Judiciary Committee that do not show a party consistent with the description of his accuser, Christine Blasey Ford, according to someone working for his confirmation.

The calendars do not disprove Dr. Blasey’s allegations, Judge Kavanaugh’s team acknowledged. He could have attended a party that he did not list. But his team will argue to the senators that the calendars provide no corroboration for her account of a small gathering at a house where he allegedly pinned her to a bed and tried to remove her clothing.

The calendar pages from June, July and August 1982, which were examined by The New York Times, show that Judge Kavanaugh was out of town much of the summer at the beach or away with his parents. When he was at home, the calendars list his basketball games, movie outings, football workouts and college interviews. A few parties are mentioned but include names of friends other than those identified by Dr. Blasey."
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/23/us/politics/kavanaugh-senate-calendar.html