About Yourself

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Mr. Peabody, May 4, 2005.

1. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I like my privacy, and consider people who divulge mundane details of their lifes on the internet strange and creepy.

Being that i'm a contributor at Tiger Forums, stating that i'm an everything LSU fan would be redundant and utterly stupid.

I find gleaning a character composite of people from their post rather fun, and do not need to be spoonfed meaningless, biased, trivia.

2. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Smell my feet.

But would it be redundant and utterly stupid?

But would it be redundant and utterly stupid?

I love me. I care not a whit what you think.

Now eat this. It's good for you.

3. lsufaninmiss

lsufaninmiss GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't watch Oprah or Dr. Phil either

4. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Can outsiders play???

Great Thread, wish we did it!

I'm 57, live in Amelia Island, Fl, two great, grown (Thank God) children, my son is an Auburn grad and my daughter a Georgia grad... three G'babies.
    The love of my life, mother of my kids, passed away in 1994 from cancer. I remarried last year, great gal, but, as some of you may know, second marriages have a compromising quality to them.... when friends ask how the new marriage is going, I say we're still cleaning up a few misunderstandings, like:

She thought I was rich
    and I thought she liked sex.

After years in the corporate world, I "dropped out" a few years after my wife passed. I wanted my own company, but more as a hobby. My "hobby" has grown from an LLC to a C-corp in the past five years... some hobby... we're now looking at going public... geez!

I am an active Republican who owns an environmental company, go figure!

I drink too much coffee in the morning and oft-times too much vodka on the weekend.
    Live and die with the Hawkeyes.
    Stare at computer screens most days, as we average 600 hits a day.
    Travel most weeks to exotic places like Paducah, Ky or Issaquah, WA.
    My wife and I keep her 6 year old G'baby most weekends. Love that kid... if she spills a drink, whatever, she"ll say, "This is the worst day of my entire life!" Perspective...
    Not much into negativity.
    Think of most things as funny.
    Spent years thinking my degree from Iowa included a free minor in Sports Humility.
    Love America and its opportunities.
    Wife says I started snoring recently.
    G'baby says I've been snoring "all her life".

... I enjoy TigerForums... you've got some very good posters, some smart, some funny, some both!!!!!

God Bless!!