Aaron Hernandez's home searched in possible homicide probe

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...micide-investigation-north-attleboro/2436327/

2. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

TEEEEEBBBOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!

4. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

Could you imagine being a diehard Patriots fan right now? I'm sitting there with my buddy watching all the hype getting us excited for the beginning of Game 6 in Miami, then we get the breaking news on Gronk making him seem like he's the most injury-prone man in history, then they cut to the breaking news making it sound like Hernandez is going to be on death row in the not-too-distance future. I wonder if more people in Patriot Nation went to the ER for heart conditions than normal

5. Tiger_fan

Tiger_fan Veteran Member

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. My dream scenario: Patriots with no Welker, no Gronk, no Hernandez decide to go back to the drawing board and redesign their offense around Tebow at QB, while Tom Brady becomes Tebow's full-time QB coach (could Tom Brady even talk with Tebow the whole game with a headset in Tebow's helmet?). BUT it will be almost just as epic to see Tebow become the Patriot's go-to receiver at TE, as well as their go-to short range weapon at FB and situational QB duty.

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

This dude is toast.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Somebody is sadly delusional about Tim Tebow.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

He's GUILTY. I hope he pulls a Rae Carruth and goes on the lamb, then they find him hiding in the trunk of a car. Or something just as creative.

9. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

Arrest warrant issued per several media outlets in Boston. Obstruction of Justice at this point but I'm sure they want to get him in custody so they can lean on him.

Cajun Sensation likes this.
  10. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I'm sure this has been discussed but haven't seen much of the national coverage: Saw something about a separate incident recently with Hernandez accidentally shooting someone (a friend?) in the face. Did that factor into the Patriots signing Tebow as an insurance at TE? Then, this latest incident just happened to occur shortly after Tebow's signing?

That gosh darn Tebow always brings a media circus to the teams he plays for.