A View of Global Warming

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If it gets real hot and real cold a few times over the next few hundred thousand years I'll agree that you're right. I'll bet you a trillion bitcoins. Or a beer.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
    watson1880 likes this.
  2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

I think Moe works for the petrochemical industry

3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

I don't care about what happened 4.5 billion years ago. I care about what's happening today.

4. COTiger

Not in 4.5 billion years. IconLOL.gif

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I don't think there was any oil 4.5 billion years ago. The organisms that would become oil over eons and eons were yet to spring into existence from the primordial ooze.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

What is happening today CO2? Man you dont know what the climate is going to do next week so now YOU are going to tell us all not only what is going to happen in the future but who to vote for cause HE will control the earths climate. Yes politicians will control the temperature on earth. Oh but to do that huge favor for us sniveling useless helpless stupid idiots they will need what from us; drum roll please MONEY, MONEY MONEY MONEY MONNNNNEY.

Here's your guy open the link below this politician should make you real happy. He will keep you warm if you are cold and cold if you are warm. Must be something to have that kind of power.

http://westernwire.net/in-pitch-for...e-plan-to-end-oil-and-natural-gas-production/

You still can't explain the temperature flucuations in the scientific graphs of the earth past climate. Give us your explination CO2

watson1880 likes this.
  7. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

you are correct, Sir

The first living things on Earth, single-celled micro-organisms or microbes lacking a cell nucleus or cell membrane known as prokaryotes, seem to have first appeared on Earth almost four billion years ago, just a few hundred million years after the formation of the Earth itself.
    The Beginnings of Life - The Physics of the Universe

but there is disagreement

The first organisms - Eniscuola
    Bacteria have been the very first organisms to live on Earth. They made their appearance 3 billion years ago in the waters of the first oceans. At first, there were only anaerobic heterotrophic bacteria (the primordial atmosphere was virtually oxygen-free).

Bengal B likes this.
  8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

No the oil and gas exploration side. Because I do I deal with geologist, petrophysicists, geophysicist and paleontology. Each have to be truthful about the study of the past climate and geological history of the earth or they will cost their company millions of dollars and lose their jobs.

THEY DONT BELIEVE THIS MAN MADE CLIMATE CHANGE CRAP.

This is so boring but one more time;
    1. Why did global warmers change from global warming to the term climate change?
    2. What caused the last great Ice age to begin 2.6 million years ago and what caused it to end 12,000 years ago?

9. COTiger

Iconsnoozin.gif

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Man you need to stop snoring CO2 all that CO2 you are emitting is destroying mankind, have you no shame no humanity sir?

watson1880 likes this.