A View of Global Warming

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Nobody knows so it's best to stay on the safe side without going overboard.

el005639 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Meaux kneaux's because Meaux has taken the time and effort to look for real science and facts. Meaux kneaux's that this is all about money, power and control. Just the fact that the UN, the entire left and people like Obama all talk about a carbon tax to fix the problem. That's right just give us more of your money and WE yes WE will make the earth comfortable for you. WE will control the sea levels so you won't get wet.

Wrap your mind around that arrogant narcissistic god like mind set. Yes politicuans will take care of the climate and weather for you. It's simple for you idiot citizens just give us your money, give up your comfortable SUV's, your large houses, your dependable coal, oil and natural gas energy sources, your thermostats and even your BBQ pits. Of course WE as your all knowing and elite leaders who are much smarter than you don't have to give up our personal airplanes, big houses, our SUV's (see Al Gore's personal lifestyle) because WE are the chosen and are better than you surfs. Let US control your daily lifes because you are all too stupid to know what's good for you. You see "you didn't build that"

You both seem to be open minded about this subject. You two do yourself a favor and get Gary Wrightstone's book Inconvenient Facts if you truly want a view of the other side of the argument. I know this guy it's an easy read not too big of a book with lots of references and footnotes.

3. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Read what I said again. In not saying we have to give up our lifestyles and lose millions of jobs. That would be going way overboard. But there are scientists with way more knowledge than me on both sides of the argument. I could read everything they all wrote and still not be sure what to believe but common sense says that it's not a bad thing to want a cleaner environment and to search for alternative energy sources.

Sure, there are lots of environmental wackos but there are places on earth that have become almost uninhabitable due to pollution of the air and waters.

All I am saying is that it's better to be safe than sorry.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

i think everyone agrees with that concept, and if we stuck with it instead of the malarky they keep trying to pull

GiantDuckFan and Bengal B like this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

No,.. Kikicaca knows because he's studied it, unlike the umpteen thousand actual scientists who disagree with him,.. fuck them, believe Moe.

6. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Read the book B the whole movement is a fraud. Science is NOT on the side of their claims. READ THE BOOK. Read the book with an open mind.

7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

You are like the people I run into in the mountains of Colorado who do not educate themselves but lazily listen to the the MSM party line, it's easy no need to spend time to hear the opposing view. Your statement about the "thousands of scientist" tells me you are spouting the party line "settled scuence". I implored B to read the book but I won't implore you. He just might read the book you won't. Thought you had more of an open mind.

Last thing I will do for you is show you the Vostok Ice Cores. I know you know nothing about this scientific study and the results shown in the graph below. Look at it and tell me what you see.

screen-shot-2015-05-23-at-14-08-29-1.png

Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
    GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

pretty colors

Bengal B likes this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Duck Season! Stubborn asshole wish I didn't enjoy sparring with you.
    60d5ff7c28d9e9d16f0909bbe54279cf.jpg

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Just wondering when the dems will start screeching about global warming and the current hurricane activity. Probably when the videos of the devastation start pouring in to tug at your heart using this as a political tool. Of course they will claim if Trump had not got us out of the Paris Climate Accord the hurricanes would not have formed. Bush=Katrina and Trump=Florence, it's coming.

Winston1 likes this.