A Sports Free America

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Mar 12, 2020.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

[​IMG]

2. Nutriaitch

Nutriaitch Fear the Buoy

re-watching Game 5 of the 2017 World Series on YouTube while drinking and boiling tonight.

me and @tirk talked about attending this game because i was living less than 30 min from Minute Maid at the time.
    but tickets were like $900 a pop for cheap shitty seats, so we didn’t go.

turned out to be arguably best WS game every played.

tirk likes this.
  3. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Rewatching the Bama game. Loving almost every moment. Reminded why we hate them so damn much.

4. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

my mom lives in a real nice senior facility,.. since tuesday, they've had her building locked down, I can't visit, and no one knows for how many weeks that'll be, which is fucked up,.. out of all the over-reactive bullshit that's happened, I guess that makes the most sense though

I don't blame the government, president, nor the repugs or dims,.. it's the health officials, business leaders, college presidents, sports commissioners and such,.. they've all caved in and joined the hysteria, because they fear for their jobs if they don't,.. the news media as always is the worst offenders, they've perpetuated this mess, they love nothing more, than creating a media storm, having people glued to their tv's watching the news, increasing their viewership numbers, jacking up their ad revenue,.. so says I, the duck

carry on

tirk and el005639 like this.
  5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Just go get your mom and tell them if they say no, I’m coming up there to fuck shit up.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  6. GiantDuckFan

god no, she drives me nuts

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    Bengal B likes this.
  7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

And if their parents knew they would be dead, by the hand of said parents. Dead! As in they would murder their own children for not adhering to Islam. Yeah, fuck you and your small world view. Those barbaric fucks have a view measured in microns

8. GiantDuckFan

people are people everywhere,.. every gradient from great to horrible,.. at most the percentages are slightly different

el005639 likes this.
  9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no they wouldnt, one of them i knew the dad, and he was cool. he was just kinda islamic and the daughter barely cared about it. just like any family where the younger generations stray. america is very good at pushing people to be american instead of caring about the home country values and moving along. the % of american muslims that are into honor killing is very low.

but again, there are countries where it is super high.

that dude that was critical of you was wrong about islam, he was repeating the liberal rule that all criticism of the doctrine of islam and its adherents must be conflated with racist small-mindedness. but you are too hardcore. you have said you think chris jackson should be killed. thats a bit much.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village