A Sports Free America

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Bengal B, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Too bad you didn't launch him with it.

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Good God he was dumb. If you know anything about minefields or if you look them up you will see what is called an IOE (irregular outer edge) they come off the leading edge of the minefield at an angle but in a straight line.

This jackass put one in that was a bunch of curved crooked bullshit. He was laughed at relentlessly by his peers.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

So what’s going to drastically change from all this? Will the shitty public school system just turn to tele-Ed. Home schooling? Will the health system go remote when possible. Can we become even more sequestered as a society. Virtual reality viewing of sporting events. At least the controlled border things should wake a few up.

I was at the gym earlier and this whore gets on the treadmill full burka (not uncommon) and after a little warmup goes usain bolt on this bitch. I can hardly keep from snagging a loose shoestring so I was secretly hoping for a complete Jetsons wipeout but to no avail.

I asked her who she was trying to outrun. She said just one goat. I said touché and she said what.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    furduknfish and shane0911 like this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If esports relace real ones I give up.

I saw a story today that said that Mexico is trying to keep people from crossing the border INTO Mexico from this country. A diabolical plan by Trump. Stay tuned to CNN.

furduknfish likes this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

online classes are a weird thing. i took an LSU online course and i found it very hard to be motivated to pay attention. i vastly prefer going to class so i just scheduled the actual class instead and went to it. also it was a spanish language class and the most important part to learn is how to speak to people so online is stupid. and it sucks to not be able to ask questions.

now for the rest of the semester after spring break every kid at LSU is joe burrow, never setting foot in a classroom. they can all fly to thailand if they want and work from there. i dont like it. i think the education suffers. plus the profs are not prepared, they are in-person teachers. my guess is that they hold kids to very low standards because of the special circumstances. some professors base everything on lecture, so are they doing the lectures online?

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

As far as being able to answer questions one time this guy sits down at the table next to me at a coffee shop. He pulls out his laptop and headphones and begins the class he was teaching online. Students must have been asking him questions because I heard him answering through the microphone

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I would think. I took a lot of online classes after I retired and had a job because logistically it just worked better for me. There were many times the prof would upload a video of the lecture and you had to watch it because that is where the course material was if you wanted to pass the test.

kcal and GiantDuckFan like this.
  8. furduknfish

furduknfish #ohnowesuckagain

Yes. There is diff between online and virtual. The latter has live people interaction. Think of it as a video conference. The logistics and planning to make it happen are not easy, especially when the whole world decides to go that route in one month.

Online classes where materials, notes, tests are just web accessible is old hat to most ed systems these days. I forsee an immediate deploy of online eventually shifting to virtual.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    Bengal B likes this.
  9. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch

I’ve still got some brackets available for Sweet 16 Midget Toss in Singapore this weekend . $10 entry . Call me

10. Don Castavez

Don Castavez Still liking scotch