A question for CRAWFISH or anyone in the know

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Nov 11, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

well, that's why one of us can make money doing this and one of us cannot. If you don't think the opposition/SOS matters much then you should just take ramah's advice on wagering and come back after the game and I'll break it down for you once again. Then your feeling will be a more happier one. LSU wins and somewhat comfortably. bet your lunch money.

2. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

I'm Protestant...We're not supposed to gamble...and I've already espoused my thoughts on wagering...It's like feeding nickels into a computer in the hopes that you'll find the waitress & get another whiskey sour before 2am while praying for the Progressive Nickel Slot Payout & get the points on your comp card...

I see better ways to put my money to work for me...If you like doing what you do, then I'm smart enough to know that what I say isn't going to affect you. I don't say it to try to change your mind.

I just reiterate and reinforce my state of mind and points.

3. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i've won on football for years. Save your protestant breath. its the only gift I was given and i enjoy it for that reason. well, i really enjoy college football and this is just something which adds to it.

you don't have to understand. I know you're from denham, its ok.

4. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

My chocolate Lab was born in Denham.......

5. Eleven

Eleven Founding Member

does it have a mullet?

6. Golden Tiger

Golden Tiger Founding Member

:hihi:

7. crawfish

crawfish Founding Member

No

But he does bark like a redneck and he loves nascar......

8. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I don't think anyone can call Bama's defense overrated as it isn't rated, it's ranked according to the stats.

And the rankings don't neccesarily tell the whole story but all teams have their cupcake games included in their overall rankings just like we did last year. So we shouldn't just dismiss Bama's defense as being not as good as they appear. The SEC used to have SEC only stats on their web site but they do not have a link for that this year. That would most probably be a better indicator of Bama's defensive prowess if it were available. Anyone know how to find that now?

We'll find out how good they are this weekend. I'm betting that both teams put up more yards and move the ball better than most are expecting this Saturday. I think the difference in the game will be LSU having more ability to complete passes and keep the chains moving on third and second down passing situations.