A public service announcement to anti-vaxxers

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

yes it does matter. why did you say it if it doesn't matter? do you say what you mean or not? who made the claim? answer the qeustion.

this is not what you said. you said that "some people claim she had the booster, and that seems possible...." who are these people you are referring to? You are using their claims to make a point. Surely you can tell me who they are. If not, then how much merit can we give to your conclusions?

if it is irrelevant then why did you bring it up just a few posts ago? Why did you claim that "some people claim she had the booster.." Who are they?

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

it does seem possible. but not because they said it. if you want to deny that anyone made that claim, so be it, thats not the point.

i told you who said it. me and my dog. we said she had the vaccine, based on the stats. so dont listen to us, its the stats that matter. again, its like 89% of people her age.

the topic we are discussin is the claims made by people about vaxxes/boosters and betty white. please try to pay attention.

if you dont agree that anyome made the claims that she is boosted, then i will make the claim myself. it doesnt matter who claimed what, the data is the point.

me. me and my dog. i told you already. and you should agree its very likely.

now that i politely answered the question you asked 8 times, answer me one. do you agree that most older people are vaccinated?

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

both those statements are objectively true

1. people claim she had the booster

2. it seems possible she did.

which part is untrue according to you, mr guy who asks me 100 questions all of which i answer, and answers none himself?

shane0911 likes this.
  4. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

Yes .. but IF a longer term impact of vaccination appears, like permanent cardiac damage in 1% of the vaccinated, then you are looking at a case of 1% of 212 Million vaccinated vs 1% of 78 Million Covid cases. Do the math ... if 1% of Covid cases died, and 1% end up with permanent cardiac damage, then that is still less than 1% of 212 Million.

I'm not anti-vaccine, but a little more caution should have been applied before forcing people to get jabbed. A roll out in the higher risk populations would have been fine. But a healthy 25 year old with permanent cardiac damage due to a forced vaccine is criminal. As one Cardiologists put it .... he just hopes we don't end up with an epidemic of heart attacks in young people in about 5 years. A longer assessment period would have caught such.

shane0911 and Jmg like this.
  5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

then how can we rule it out for white?

so to be clear, you are now counting general stats as useful evidence?

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.
  6. Tiger in NC

Fair enough. I wanted to see if you'd admit to making it up (no offense to you and your dog) and you have so I'll let it go at that. To answer you last question, I would agree that most older people are vaccinated.

7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

was betty white old?

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

people here in this forum claimed betty white was boosted and it hurt her, its the whole genesis of the discussion! we are discussing whether that is true, your needling me about who said it was a deflection. lucky for you i am spectacular at sttering the discussion back to the topic.

so you can rule out booster side effects for betty white?

9. Tiger in NC

I'm not going to say that some reservation isn't healthy when it comes to such. However, part of my problem with Trump all along was that he was willing to degrade the trust in public institutions when they did not agree with him. The CDC and FDA are just such cases imo. I am not sure how long the CDC and FDA have been around but I do know that we've never had this kind of mistrust toward a government sponsored agency that isn't politically affiliated. Once those agencies cleared the vaccines and my doctor said that he felt it was safe, I took it. I'll be the first to admit that the agencies gave information to the public that later turned out to be incorrect, like saying we don't need masks at first and then later changing it, but I can also sympathize with an agency who had to be taken aback by a sitting President who wanted to interfere and play Dr. Trump. So, I can appreciate your response that you were hesitant in the beginning.

Below is an article I found about a british study that says you are more likely to have heart complications from having the virus than have the same complications from the vaccine. Take it or leave it but it is what it is.

One last question and I am not being facetious, I'd really like to know....what advice did your doctor give you about the vaccine? I hear talk a lot about vaccines as a political volleyball but I am always curious what people heard from their primary physicians. Thanks.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

i think we found the source of the problem here, TDS

shane0911 likes this.