A prediction on Trump and his policies

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 12, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I love a good pissing match. Makes this board glow!

2. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

You have to be the biggest pussy of them all.

And stupid.

It's got nothing to do with any of that bullshit you posted. It's about idiots that even want to burn the flag and their fucked up parents that allow them to do so. I bet your Fucking offspring are real winners.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. shane0911

And get it right ,I'm not offended, I'm Fucking pissed off because you stupid Fucking liberals have run unchecked for FAR too long. Now that the chickens are coming home to roost you want to look around for a place to point the finger.

How about you stick it right up your ass

Bengal B and LSUpride123 like this.
  4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

I've got a chest full of medals that say otherwise.

It's got everything to do with what I posted and is evidenced by the fact that you cannot come up with one intelligible thing to say in rebuttal to it.

And I have called them idiots too. I don't like it anymore than you do and I would never let it happen in my presence without a fight. But whether I like it or not doesn't mean a god damned thing because their rights are protected by the 1st amendment. I also don't like these bible thumpers who cast votes based upon a made up, fairy tale but I have to tolerate them because their right to be ignorant is protected by the first amendment.

You would never say this to my face. Everyone's a tough guy on the phone and on the internet.

Come try it yourself pal. Tell you what I'll even pay for your plane ticket up here so you can give it a try. Deal?

5. shane0911

Oh great a px ranger. Woo hoo

No it doesn't. I quoted your post only because you had the word tolerance. It wasn't to attack you per se, but it is now.

We agree here actually but miles apart on why. What would your daddy have done to you if he caught you burning a flag? Think about it and let me know if "tolerance". Comes to mind. I bet not.

Oh but I most certainly would, bring them along and I'll say it to theirs too, right before I put em across my knee and purple up their asses

Well, now it all makes sense. You are all about tolerance because you are gay. Have to be right? I'm not a proctologist or a urologist so there is no other explanation for suggesting what you just did. How about this, if you just want to fight then throw in a green fee at a nice course nearby and I'm in. I'm not flying out there just to kick your ass and spank your kids.

Deal?

6. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I got a lot in the chair force. Held an M16 once.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. Tiger in NC

still nothing to say to rebut it, huh? figures....

We are talking about the law. Not what your Daddy did to you when he had your pants down.

I'm offering a free ride here and a free ride home. If you don't take it then you must be a pussy. I'll PM you to get your details so I can buy your ticket.

8. shane0911

And the green fee?

9. Tiger in NC

Why not....

10. shane0911

That's a deal Lucille

Tiger in NC likes this.